Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Iowa State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 22, 2006
SE Oklahoma
How bad is Illingworth if he can’t get a shot?

Our play calling is more predictable and worse than most high schools.
Spencer Sanders is not the problem. He’s definitely the QB who should be in there. It’s horrible playcalling that is the problem, when they call good plays, he delivers!
I have to disagree, he misses wide open receivers and holds the ball too long, he has been doing it for 3 years now. Play calling is what it is but not being able to execute the offense is the guy with the ball in his hand

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa
Not sure its how bad Shane is as much as the staff's conviction that SS helps open it up for the RB's. I could be wrong tho.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Personally I think through problem is that we are to hesitant to run Warren up the gut.. I know they are keying in him and all, but we gotta stick with the gundy plan, right??
They are stuffing the box, try the edge a little bit

Aug 3, 2006
Spencer Sanders is not the problem. He’s definitely the QB who should be in there. It’s horrible playcalling that is the problem, when they call good plays, he delivers!
Im not sure if you mean "Spencer Sanders is horrible but is all we got and the coaches can do better" or "the coaches are limiting are good qb"..if the latter you are very wrong

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa
Not sure its how bad Shane is as much as the staff's conviction that SS helps open it up for the RB's. I could be wrong tho.

when the D is sold out to stopping the run anyway, how does that help?
I didn't say I agreed with it, but thats the impression I get from things that coaches have said this season