Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Baylor

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
Aggie, OU, and Baylor all lose on the same day we get a huge win. Finished my round par, birdie, par to pull out an 84. I live in Austin so I don’t hate UT like most of you, but screw it. I’m so happy and in such a giving mood, Go ‘Neers!

Oct 30, 2012
HOW ABOUT THEM POKES GUYS!!! Huge win for this team and momentum moving forward! Faced a ton of adversity, nothing came easy, these guys earned this W against a very good team. On to tech!! Go Pokes!!!!

Dec 17, 2011
I think when sanders dove for that fumble he saved the game. That was a turning point for Baylor and he stopped it. Our players are doing things that arent normal of their position, and they are doing it well. We are playing as a team.

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
could he bring Malcolm with him?
Now there's a Sophie's Choice. You could add Jim Knowles or Malcolm Rodriguez to this team. Which one do you pick?
We lost with both of them last year. We won today without them. I think Cobbs 4th down stop down by the goal line might have been the play of the game

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

CowboyHoopsPride

Territorial Marshal
Feb 18, 2009
We lost with both of them last year. We won today without them. I think Cobbs 4th down stop down by the goal line might have been the play of the game

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Time to move on from who’s not here. Defense was plenty good today. This team is very complimentary. We scratched one revenge game off the list. On to Tech.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2013
I think when sanders dove for that fumble he saved the game. That was a turning point for Baylor and he stopped it. Our players are doing things that arent normal of their position, and they are doing it well. We are playing as a team.
I know we all screamed “NOOOOO” when Ollie got smacked and fumbled. Sanders recovered and we went on to win.

That moment was pivotal for a ton of reasons one of which will be how Gordon will grow from it and late in every game from now on he will run with lower pads and two hands on the ball.

Always great to beat the Fake Baptists.

Oct 30, 2012
I know we all screamed “NOOOOO” when Ollie got smacked and fumbled. Sanders recovered and we went on to win.

That moment was pivotal for a ton of reasons one of which will be how Gordon will grow from it and late in every game from now on he will run with lower pads and two hands on the ball.

Always great to beat the Fake Baptists.
Told my wife the same thing! That was good for Ollie. A great opportunity for him to gain experience in a big moment in a big game. He was tearing it up before that, kid is going to be special!

marshmo

Wrangler
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2013
I remember a green Justice Hill fumbling almost in the same spot Ollie did. That one actually may have cost the game.

He'll be fine. Kid's a stud.

Mar 8, 2010
Yea, seeing that told me Baylor is not a contender for the conference this year. And ou already has two conference losses, and they play Texas soon, so someone will get taken out of contention. Thinking this comes down to us and Kstate. I guess TCU could have something to say about it.
Hold on partner! Much too early to rule Baylor out of contention. We beat them last year too. They may not lose another regular season game!