Official Game Thread: Missouri State vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 1, 2008
Carrollton,Tx
How did the 25,000 that didn’t show know they were going to be bored?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Their psychics told them.. I think this is the most boring game ever, the refs have had all the action…we should all bow our heads and that no more games will be like this one. I might have to start drinking earlier for every game. Why are there still ppl there, they’ve got to be nuts. oh my there was the action for this game…and WTH would you do that now! Damn that was bad…ok I’m out here of here

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
Very little consistent pressure, and short passing game is absolutely picking soft coverage to pieces. Guess we never learn.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
We were too determined to run the ball already, now you get the clock in Gundy's head....

CampusCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
No idea, these officials are atrocious. It’s like the white hat has never used a stadium mic before.

Ruled a forward fumble, ball dead at the point of the fumble.
I think the rule is if it’s fumbled out of bounds or recovered by the defense then it comes back to the spot of the fumble. If the defense recovers, it’s a turnover. They must have ruled the recovery was out of bounds.