Official Game Thread: Kansas vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 12, 2020
OKC
After all these games, you do start to wonder if we're capable of blowing anyone out, so we really needed one of these laughers!

Our D was definitely motivated. SS had a great combination of "playing within himself" and being a playmaker. Eagleworth made me feel better about our chances if we're forced rely on our 2nd string at QB. Coach Gundy had the sense not to play his own freshman son while leaving a Sr. at backup QB sitting on the bench. Both kickers put one through the uprights. 0 turnovers, 1 penalty (all game). No obvious serious injuries.

...and Iowa State lost. :pistols:

Oct 7, 2012
Glad everyone got to play, to include some of the Paddle People perhaps, and no injuries as far as I know.

But holy mackerel, Kansas has GOT to get it their football program to a better level.

Sep 11, 2021
Wisconsin
Glad everyone got to play, to include some of the Paddle People perhaps, and no injuries as far as I know.

But holy mackerel, Kansas has GOT to get it their football program to a better level.
They have a really good coach. I think they'll get a lot better, but there's a serious ceiling for achievement in football in Lawrence.

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
I enjoyed every minute of it, both sides of the ball. Both were sharp and crisp. They played with purpose. Good job all around players and coaches!

May 29, 2007
NE OK

They've been screwed so bad by previous coaches with roster mismanagement I think they are just now back up to 85 scholarship players. They've been short players for years.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Just got back from the game...what a blast that was. We looked really really good...of course part of that is Kansas...but we didn't look like that against Missouri State or Tulsa or anyone so far so I think that's a good sign...West Virginia is hitting their stride with a big win at home in Morgantown...we may have our hands full but I think we get this one. Go Pokes!!

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
After all these games, you do start to wonder if we're capable of blowing anyone out, so we really needed one of these laughers!

Our D was definitely motivated. SS had a great combination of "playing within himself" and being a playmaker. Eagleworth made me feel better about our chances if we're forced rely on our 2nd string at QB. Coach Gundy had the sense not to play his own freshman son while leaving a Sr. at backup QB sitting on the bench. Both kickers put one through the uprights. 0 turnovers, 1 penalty (all game). No obvious serious injuries.

...and Iowa State lost. :pistols:
Dang. Thought we were calling people out that were good with playing with themselves.

You said “playing within himself", my bad.

Was thinking finally, I got some recognition.