Official Game Thread: Kansas State vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 18, 2010
No points in the second half again, but feel a lot better about the offense this week.
Defense continues to be amazing.
That's a big win over a ranked team.
4-0!!!

pff

Cowboy
Apr 29, 2006
I have to admit, Sanders' decision making has improved. Maybe the TU pick-6 can be chalked up to rust. Didn't get us beat, and has iced the last two games with good plays.

Dec 11, 2011
To the persons who gave above post a zzzz reaction, you're a star. Take a bow, good sir(s). May y'all frolic throughout the livelong day. You're a champ in my book regardless of what people say to me about y'all.

I'll be sure to tag y'all after KSU curb stomps the hell out of OSU. Having said that, I sincerely hope I'll be able to eat a huge plate of crow after the game.
Nom nom

Sep 24, 2011
I will take a win any way any how against K State. Sanders looked much better. If not for untimely penalties we would have added 10 points at least in the second half. That last drive was nails to end it. Sanders is getting there. We have not seen his best yet, but tonight was a really good step forward.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
I don't think KSU is top 25 talent, but what do I know. I do know that we are not even remotely close to being top 25 good. We barely squeaked by 3 teams we should've throttled. TU seems to be a decent team, but I believe that both OSU's sucks badly beyond belief. Regardless of the 5 and 4 stars that is Ohio State, they are terrible this year.

I do know that KSU is a much better than the three we've already played. By going off that, I cannot help but to think that we will not win the game. Our offense suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. Easily the worst offense since Gundy's first year helming the HC position. Well, maybe 3rd worse.. ahem when Troy made us look like the worst FBS team of that 2007 season.

IMO, the jury is still out on how good our defense really is. We'll know tomorrow.

KSU: 35 - OSU: 7

Our offense doesn't come close to sniffing 200 yards. Let's hope it does. But, come on.. unless many miracles happen, we won't have more than 200. If the offense does, it won't be much more than 200.
To the persons who gave above post a zzzz reaction, you're a star. Take a bow, good sir(s). May y'all frolic throughout the livelong day. You're a champ in my book regardless of what people say to me about y'all.

I'll be sure to tag y'all after KSU curb stomps the hell out of OSU. Having said that, I sincerely hope I'll be able to eat a huge plate of crow after the game.
How’s this aging?

And the crow? Gonna eat it in front of us all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalki