Official Game Thread: Baylor vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 6, 2010
Corndog’s main problem was that he was here at the same time as Mason Rudolph.
Disagree, his problem from my recollection was the wild inconsistency. He'd look like Clint Chelf one game, and Dax Garman the very next. I've tried to remember back as far as I can and as objectively as I can, and I don't remember an OSU team that would look so different from one week to the next. We could literally beat anyone(including ou) on the schedule, or lose to anyone on the schedule on any given week.

Jan 14, 2006
Finally got to rewatch. (Thanks Big Dave)

Sanders didn't really miss a pass in the second half.

Two throw aways, a tipped ball and everything else hit receivers in the hands.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
Disagree, his problem from my recollection was the wild inconsistency. He'd look like Clint Chelf one game, and Dax Garman the very next. I've tried to remember back as far as I can and as objectively as I can, and I don't remember an OSU team that would look so different from one week to the next. We could literally beat anyone(including ou) on the schedule, or lose to anyone on the schedule on any given week.
Agreed. He seemed to make good decisions, and had a lot of the tools you want from a good QB, but he just didn't have the accuracy or consistency to hit his receivers at a high enough rate. I remember several that were wide open guys that you hit 10/10 times, and he just threw it in the dirt 5 yards in front of them. And that happened too often to be an elite passer.

Jun 4, 2007
Broken Arrow, Ok
I almost hate to agree with you but these 2 back-to-back plays come to mind.
http://www.xgames.com/video/25237001/oklahoma-state-scores-td-fails-2-point-conversion-win