Official Game Thread: Baylor vs. Oklahoma State [Big XII Championship Game]

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

R Dub

Wrangler
Oct 24, 2020
Idaho
plain & simple Squinky had to show up again! Damn bastard wish we could hang him up permanently it’s not his worse appearance but it’s up there….
Worst loss in my opinion. CFP on the line. They fought and fought and almost made an unbelievable comeback. Absolutely crushed for those kids.

Oct 11, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm still sick to my stomach. 4 chances to get 2 yards, and couldn't get it done somehow.

Been an OSU fan since I was kid watching Terry Miller run. Never been this devastated by a loss.

EDIT: Probably not helped by watching the rest of the day's results and wondering how the top 4 would have been decided.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I'm still sick to my stomach. 4 chances to get 2 yards, and couldn't get it done somehow.

Been an OSU fan since I was kid watching Terry Miller run. Never been this devastated by a loss.

EDIT: Probably not helped by watching the rest of the day's results and wondering how the top 4 would have been decided.
Gumbyfrompokeyland said we only had a 4 hour time limit to mourn. Time's been up for hours now.

Oct 6, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Eh, I typically say a few things about a loss or win and move on. Let myself get way to emotionally involved in this game due to personal reasons. Not looking for sympathy, just hope most understand why I made an ass of myself at certain points this evening.
So sorrow for your loss. It certainly puts things into perspective at times.

R Dub

Wrangler
Oct 24, 2020
Idaho

I totally get you. Been a lot of tough ones over the years but this one was just excruciating…never had a loss hurt like this one. I guess the way it ended just made feel so much worse…an inch from a possible playoff. I thought I was over letting losses and wins get to me too much and caring too much about a game…but today it felt like years of OSU heartache all bubbled over. This felt like a once in a lifetime chance. This D deserved a chance at the playoff. Feel awful for the kids

Aug 26, 2004

Then you know that Miller, Thomas or Sanders would have jumped over the lineman into the end zone.