Official Game Thread: Arkansas Pine Bluff vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
We better hope Sanders comes back next year.I don't think a future quality Big 12 QB is currently on the roster.
Did not really see enough of Garrett. Gunnar will throw interceptions against actual competition. He never looked ANYWHERE but where he was going to throw it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 8, 2014
The back 40
This post the day after a 54 point win?!!

Holy crap man. We are off a season where we beat OU, UT, and Notre Dame in one year, we are currently ranked 8th in the country, and had a sell out yesterday against a horrible opponent. To read your post I would think the wheels were coming off the program.

Could we, at least, wait until things get worse to start freaking out about it?
Yea…I’m kinda a half glass empty type of guy but that post makes me look like I’m the orange kool-aid man pumping sunshine and rainbows…

The Poke

Territorial Marshal
Jun 4, 2007
Broken Arrow, Ok
I don't like being pessimistic. If we are to be honest, QB recruiting has been a complete disaster ever since Mike (previous OC) left for Penn State...and the current QB recruit chose OSU over Kansas and Bowling Green. OSU, Kansas and Bowling Green were his only offers.

And does anyone know why the current recruiting class is ranked 64th? Super seniors or not, recruiting has taken a full-steam ahead nosedive. Gundy and his coaching staff have missed on nearly every single recruit they wanted and had to settle with 2nd, 3rd,.and even 4th option

Now that the Big 12 will become an utterly abysmal conference, it will devastate recruiting. This entire situation is depressing. I love OSU with a passion, so I'll support OSU regardless. But man.. there's no way to sugar coat it.. the Big 12 will become irrelevant and quickly so. It's not good. Not good at all
This post the day after a 54 point win?!!

Holy crap man. We are off a season where we beat OU, UT, and Notre Dame in one year, we are currently ranked 8th in the country, and had a sell out yesterday against a horrible opponent. To read your post I would think the wheels were coming off the program.

Could we, at least, wait until things get worse to start freaking out about it?
Outside at my grandsons baseball game and the sky is still up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk