Obi-Wan (No spoilers)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Have finished 1st episodes and think it’s incredible. IMO the best Disney+ series so far. Curious what others think.
Actually, I like it, but imo, it's NOT as well done as Mando and Boba. Maybe it's that both Mando and Boba had such strong spaghetti western feels (and I love those). Something just doesn't seem as polished as it did in these other two series.

STILL... I am enjoying it (especially episode 3... wink, wink).

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Oh... the little girl that plays Leia... dang good little actress for her age! She may be my fave character thus far!

Dec 9, 2013
Oh... the little girl that plays Leia... dang good little actress for her age! She may be my fave character thus far!
That kid is awesome. Ep3 was good and I think today’s is better.

I get the western appeal of Mando and Boba but I feel like the acting is better in Obi. I also like the story. Don’t get me wrong I love Mando and Boba.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!

As a standalone show its fun but they've kinda forgotten there is 40+ years in building the Star Wars Universe and I have a lot of questions about how they retcon everything we've seen so far.
My kids actually got me into watching Star Wars Rebels the cartoon series. Does a whole history time line leading up to the Rebellion's. SO much history and information in that show. It is very entertaining if your into the lore/history etc

Dec 9, 2013
My kids actually got me into watching Star Wars Rebels the cartoon series. Does a whole history time line leading up to the Rebellion's. SO much history and information in that show. It is very entertaining if your into the lore/history etc
Rebels might be my favorite piece of the entire SW universe.

Dec 9, 2013

As a standalone show its fun but they've kinda forgotten there is 40+ years in building the Star Wars Universe and I have a lot of questions about how they retcon everything we've seen so far.
If you haven’t watched them 2 of the 3 animated series fill in a lot of gaps. Even though they are animated The Clone War series and the Rebels series are pretty good stories. The Bad Batch 1st season is ok but nothing great. The other animated series Resistance was just hard to watch. I didn’t finish it.

For both Clone Wars and Rebels I had to get through the first 3 or 4 episodes, after that it was pretty easy to watch.