Nothing to see here

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
It's sad the level of mental gymnastics and back bends people will do to give a Dem politician a pass so they can somehow blame Trump for that politicians failures.

Makes one wonder which disease will be in the mainstream longer; covid or TDS.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
This is funny, sad, and shows there is no bounds of being hypocritical.

A Twitter account named “Cuomo Watch” tweeted out:
“If you see anybody from the Cuomo Administration in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.” -Maxine CuomoWatch

Now, of course, this is basically verbatim what Maxine Waters said in 2018 — but just replacing “Trump“ with “Cuomo”.
But the reactions showing hypocrisy is telling. Multiple political figures condemned this as “inciting violence” or “threatening violence”. And Twitter actually suspended this account and deleted the post.

http://dennismichaellynch.com/someo...-instead-of-trump-dems-reaction-is-priceless/
We on orangepower knew when she said those words that eventually the other side would come back to haunt her with that speech. Every single tactic has been picked up , dusted off and hurled back. @drbwh is right about the sheep on one side but I don’t know if he’s aware of the sheep on the other side.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
We on orangepower knew when she said those words that eventually the other side would come back to haunt her with that speech. Every single tactic has been picked up , dusted off and hurled back. @drbwh is right about the sheep on one side but I don’t know if he’s aware of the sheep on the other side.
I remember when she first said that... it was a really sad day, because that cycle never ends, but she wasn't nearly smart enough to understand. Disgusting.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK

“If you see anybody from the Cuomo Administration in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.” -Maxine CuomoWatch

Now, of course, this is basically verbatim what Maxine Waters said in 2018 — but just replacing “Trump“ with “Cuomo”.
But the reactions showing hypocrisy is telling. Multiple political figures condemned this as “inciting violence” or “threatening violence”. And Twitter actually suspended this account and deleted the post.

http://dennismichaellynch.com/someo...-instead-of-trump-dems-reaction-is-priceless/
The hypocrisy and double standards are so blatant and obvious that I no longer believe people are ignorant of it.....there's no way they don't see it, they are just ok with it and don't want to admit it.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

I think 95% of the country are sheep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk