Not sure if posted on OP

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I think that little clip shows our players and staff including Mike Gundy, with all his flaws, has exactly what we want in a group of players and coaches...the humanity and the excitement of coach Dickey's son wasn't squelched or seen as a distraction in any way...rather it was encouraged, highlighted, and celebrated by his fellow human beings in a moment of full-on no holds barred joyful celebration. Some may say that people with "disabilities" are less than us, but this and many other examples shows us EXACTLY how we should live and the joy that is possible when we love with abandoned like this young man.

No, our staff is not perfect...but that thing right there brings me to joyful tears...and dang I need that sometimes. With all the trash talking and hate in our world, it's so refreshing to see love and pure unadulterated joy!!

Last edited:

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
I think that little clip shows our players and staff including Mike Gundy, with all his flaws, has exactly what we want in a group of players and coaches...the humanity and the excitement of coach Dickey's son wasn't squelched or seen as a distraction in any way...rather it was encouraged, highlighted, and celebrated by his fellow human beings in a moment of full-on no holds barred joyful celebration. Some may say that people with "disabilities" are less than us, but this and many other examples shows us EXACTLY how we should live and the joy that is possible when we love with abandoned like this young man.

No, our staff is not perfect...but that thing right there brings me to joyful tears...and dang I need that sometimes. With all the trash talking and hate in our world, it's so refreshing to see love and pure unadulterated joy!!
I’ll reserve judgement until Birry chimes in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
The school is getting major props for that video...that and last weeks tweet by the equipment guys at Boise are really making the team and staff look good....we needed it after last off season, but it sure is nice to see this type of seemingly real "off the field" thing turning in the positive direction for us.