North Side Concessions Short Staffed

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa
www.tulsalawyer.org
The north side concessions stands were backed up and seem to only have about half the usually personnel working them. Any idea what the problem was? If it does not get addressed, it will only be worst for Bedlam.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
The north side concessions stands were backed up and seem to only have about half the usually personnel working them. Any idea what the problem was? If it does not get addressed, it will only be worst for Bedlam.
Staffing has been very hard this year on all sides.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Also, for some reason, north side was busier than usual in general.

Sep 23, 2018
Stillwater
I've noticed this as well, almost impossible to get anything at half. I don't think OSU staff will know anything about it though as they are usually staffed with different "groups" (softball/baseball/bands so on) and are used for fund raising. Also a secondary company oversees the concessions. The last couple of games though I've noticed BIG lines to get through the gates even the express lanes while some gates are closed. I figure it's just a sign of the times as its almost impossible to find anyone to work

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I went to the southwest corner concession stand after the Ring of Honor and was back in my seat before kickoff. Last year I would have been in line for ten minutes. It's luck of the draw.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
I had my worst concession experience Saturday myself. Got my son some m&m’s at the game and when he opened them found them moldy.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
There is an option. There's a company called Stadium Drop. You download their app place your order, and someone will bring your concessions to you. They have the basic concession menu plus Chick-fil-A and something called Johnny freeze, and several beers. It may not have all the other options like smokey pokey and Coney Island etc, but it's better than having to get up and miss part of the game or stand in line for half an hour.