NIL thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Going to be very hard for 90% of schools to compete with the top 10%.

Yup. Welcome to semi-pro ball. :cursing:

Which, much more, and I will eventually quit watching and find something better to do on my fall Saturday's. I smurfing CANNOT stand the NFL... and haven't watched an NFL game since like 1994... seriously.

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas

Which, much more, and I will eventually quit watching and find something better to do on my fall Saturday's. I smurfing CANNOT stand the NFL... and haven't watched an NFL game since like 1994... seriously.
Already have my exit for when the time comes....if you've never watched or gotten into Hockey you should check it out. Its a great game and most of the guys are tough as nails.

Mar 3, 2004
Smithville,TX
Going to be very hard for 90% of schools to compete with the top 10%.

Been an OSU fan since I was 5 and that’s been 57 years ago. I’m not sure what I’m going to do when I’m no longer invested in it, but the notion that I could at least kinda fool myself that college football was mostly amateur athletics is what’s kept me going. IMO college football as we know it won’t exist in another 5 years. No way a school our size will be even considered a division one program with what the big guns will be spending to buy and pay players. We definitely won’t be competitive.