NOTICE NCAA Tournament Challenge

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
Well, I'm certainly glad I no longer bet on sports games. I think my bracket was blown up by day two.
I'm thinking about starting a betting service to where I will charge you to get my expert advice on any particular game. I will predict a winner and you place a bet on the opposite team to win.
Guaranteed to win you money!

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
I can just imagine our basketball team and coaches watching the Beavers continue to advance and wonder "If we'd only done this....". We could have easily gone farther if we'd have hit some shots and free throws. I hope this is used for motivation for the near future.

So, I'm pulling for Baylor, Houston and Oregon State. Big 12, sTexas team and the team that knocked us out.

Hoping that the Big 10 will bow out with a Michigan loss today. I've got an old friend who is always talking about the "superiority" of Big 10 everything: football, basketball.....whatever. I can just imagine a load of Nebraska fans telling themselves the same thing as they watch their sports program continue on it's epic collapse since leaving the Big 12 in a huff.

Anyone else pulling for Baylor?

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I can just imagine our basketball team and coaches watching the Beavers continue to advance and wonder "If we'd only done this....". We could have easily gone farther if we'd have hit some shots and free throws. I hope this is used for motivation for the near future.

So, I'm pulling for Baylor, Houston and Oregon State. Big 12, sTexas team and the team that knocked us out.

Hoping that the Big 10 will bow out with a Michigan loss today. I've got an old friend who is always talking about the "superiority" of Big 10 everything: football, basketball.....whatever. I can just imagine a load of Nebraska fans telling themselves the same thing as they watch their sports program continue on it's epic collapse since leaving the Big 12 in a huff.

Anyone else pulling for Baylor?
No.

Nobody in the whole country.

SiggyPoke

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2003
Tulsa
My thoughts exactly on that one too, I could only think maybe because Gonzaga is from west coast? :lol: buuut i really doubt that one though...
Team and game geography can't be the reason since it's in Indianapolis. I guess in the the spirit of selfishness, they assume due to COVID that nobody is working and can stay up late and watch the entire game.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
I won the Pokes Report pool and still waiting for a Bad Brad’s Gift Card. Never been to Bad Brad’s but will have to go once the Gift card arrives in the mail. I believe it is a $100 dollar Gift Card.