Have you ever seen a PGA tour player compete in the LPGA? You have seen a woman on a PGA tour event though. And if that is considered unfair then create their own Trans league and hope they can have enough to field an event.
The LPGA still bans her from playing that tour and the USGA will not consider it until she complies with the current policy that requires her sign a waiver to give the USGA complete and unrestricted access to her medical records, and pre op and post op psychiatric records.
Her accomplishments as a transgender athlete playing on these women's tours and Amateurs' accomplishments
- 1999 South Australian Ladies Amateur
- 2000 South Australian Business Women's Championship
- 2001 South Australian Ladies Amateur, South Australian 72 Hole Strokeplay Championship (Rene Erichsen Trophy)
- 2002 South Australian Ladies Amateur
- In 2004 she played the Swedish Telia Tour and finished twice in the top 10.
- In 2005 she played her first tournament on the Ladies European Tour. She finished in the 35th place
- In 2006 she finished in 91st place year
- In 2007 she finished in 54th place for the year