NCAA threatens pulling Women's College World Series in OKC over Transgender athletes bill

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Caitlyn Jenner DID compete in that golf tournament as a female. This was in 2016 when the Tournament happened.

Now Caitlyn seems to have changed her mind.
Maybe Caitlyn realized from that event how unfair it was and caused her to rethink her beliefs on the issue. Maybe Caitlyn is simply a hypocrite like most other celebrities and politicians.

I don't know but it will be fun to watch how quickly the left turns on a trans person for daring to have a contrary opinion.

Dec 11, 2011
I remember seeing Bruce Jenner's golf skills, I doubt the transition improved his/her game. At most, its hypocritical pandering due to the current climate. Dunno why anyone expects any different from a politician, experienced or wannabe.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Caitlyn Jenner DID compete in that golf tournament as a female. This was in 2016 when the Tournament happened.

Now Caitlyn seems to have changed her mind.
I hope we can all agree that participating in a celebrity pro-am tournament as a 66-year old is miles different than competing as a teenager or 20-something in a competitive sport.
Exactly this ^^^^. It wasn't a competitive event, but a charity celebrity thing. He's not trying to compete in the LPGA tour.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk