National love for OSU Football

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 8, 2010
I just got back from an Alaskan cruise and was walking in downtown Skagway wearing an orange unmarked jacket with a white ball cap that simply read “State” in orange script and had someone ask me “What kind of team will the Pokes have this year?” I responded “I think we’ll be pretty good again.” To which they said “ well as long as you beat ou again.” Not sure where he was from. May have been another tourist.

Mar 8, 2010
I just got back from an Alaskan cruise and was walking in downtown Skagway wearing an orange unmarked jacket with a white ball cap that simply read “State” in orange script and had someone ask me “What kind of team will the Pokes have this year?” I responded “I think we’ll be pretty good again.” To which they said “ well as long as you beat ou again.” Not sure where he was from. May have been another tourist.

Dec 17, 2011
Do you tell them you went to OSU or Oklahoma State? Curious if people nationally always associate the two together. I’ve seen people reference Ohio State OSU as well
When I first meet people I have to say oklahoma state but shortly after I say OSU and those same people refer to oklahoma state as OSU.