NA

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RxCowboy

I'm your huckleberry. That's just my game.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Closer to Stillwater today than I was last year
I had a student who was presenting a patient. He started his presentation thusly...

"The patient is an 84 year old cachectic BM."

I asked him what a "cachectic BM" was. His answer, "Bowel Movement?"

I nearly died laughing. Tears were rolling down my face. My sides were hurting.

Cachexia is the state of be malnourished near death, and BM in this context stands for "Black Male" and not "bowel movement". When I asked the question I expected an explanation of cachexia. I didn't expect him to say "bowel movement" instead of "black male". For the rest of my life every time I sit on the toilet I think of taking a cachectic bowel movement.

oSuAusTex

Territorial Marshal
Jul 24, 2005
Stillwater
I had a student who was presenting a patient. He started his presentation thusly...

"The patient is an 84 year old cachectic BM."

I asked him what a "cachectic BM" was. His answer, "Bowel Movement?"

I nearly died laughing. Tears were rolling down my face. My sides were hurting.

Cachexia is the state of be malnourished near death, and BM in this context stands for "Black Male" and not "bowel movement". When I asked the question I expected an explanation of cachexia. I didn't expect him to say "bowel movement" instead of "black male". For the rest of my life every time I sit on the toilet I think of taking a cachectic bowel movement.
(BM) You guessed right. Congrats :poo: :D

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Back in the day did any of you ever call that number and ask for, I think it was Jenny - just ito see?
Does anyone remember before we were good? Before bps? Well outside of Lewis field this group would give away blankets if you signed up for a credit card. It was before email so my information was. My name is Jenny. My number is 867-5309