Mid term elections.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 14, 2009
In the Mid term elections. The Democrats were able to steal more elections in several states. I think it’s kind of clever that they are able to do this and the GOP still can’t figure out how it’s done. Especially in the states where the Republicans control and are in charge of the operations of the elections.
Just damn clever.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
In the Mid term elections. The Democrats were able to steal more elections in several states. I think it’s kind of clever that they are able to do this and the GOP still can’t figure out how it’s done. Especially in the states where the Republicans control and are in charge of the operations of the elections.
Just damn clever.
What gave you that idea? Is it what Alex Jones or his friend Roger Stone said?

milehighpoke

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 26, 2007
Denver
I'm a lifelong Democrat, been on the mailing list for a while. I know how they are stealing the votes (they let some of us in on the con job). DM me for more info.

Jun 18, 2010
It's a hoot listening to Mike Lindell rant at Alex Jones tonight. Lindell still thinks the Republicans have the Senate won and that Lake will still win the AZ governor's race, along with several other Republicans. God has his hand in all this, he further says. I guess Lindell doesn't keep track of how many times God has wisely and rightfuly failed him.

Lindell also wants to do whatever it takes to get his Twitter account back. Heck, if he is still committed to be a prime, lame fool before the world, then let him. After all, I'm convinced that social media is more meant to be entertained by, not to take seriously as the truth. Too many of them who control platforms, such as Alex Jones, are also quite interested in selling you snake oil.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2010
I'm a lifelong Democrat, been on the mailing list for a while. I know how they are stealing the votes (they let some of us in on the con job). DM me for more info.
I don't need to. All I need to do is see a national map of how hugely widespread the red is for counties to know that Democrats aren't much good at stealing votes. And they still rule fewer state legislatures than Republicans. Yet, after doing so well after gaining the House for starters, what a shame it is that Republicans are worse and more annoying at being sore losers than Democrats.

Furthermore, rural counties or precincts tend to vote for Trump or Republicans by 80% or better as much as big urban counties will vote the same way for Democrats.

Last edited:

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
It's a hoot listening to Mike Lindell rant at Alex Jones tonight. Lindell still thinks the Republicans have the Senate won and that Lake will still win the AZ governor's race, along with several other Republicans. God has his hand in all this, he further says. I guess Lindell doesn't keep track of how many times God has wisely and rightfuly failed him.

Lindell also wants to do whatever it takes to get his Twitter account back. Heck, if he is still committed to be a prime, lame fool before the world, then let him. After all, I'm convinced that social media is more meant to be entertained by, not to take seriously as the truth. Too many of them who control platforms, such as Alex Jones, are also quite interested in selling you snake oil.
I concur. Most are there to be mocked. And we should. Nuts are going to nut. At least this way, we can keep tabs on them.

But that pillow guy, just wow, all that drug abuse messed with his optimism button.