Mid Term Elections

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Biden can't even hold his spoon to eat his cereal in the morning...you know someone's feeding him...How is that man going to bring down anything...much less the USA? Honestly Biden is a stop gap between Presidents...I find him inoffensive because he has no power of his own...my opinion.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Biden can't even hold his spoon to eat his cereal in the morning...you know someone's feeding him...How is that man going to bring down anything...much less the USA? Honestly Biden is a stop gap between Presidents...I find him inoffensive because he has no power of his own...my opinion.
Agree, although regarding your first comment I sure do hope this doesn’t turn into a Seinfeld yankee beans scene. That’s a terrible road to travel.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Agree, although regarding your first comment I sure do hope this doesn’t turn into a Seinfeld yankee beans scene. That’s a terrible road to travel.
Think about this...in the last election we had to choose between a guy in Bidens sad shape and a guy who offended everyone but the die hards in every other breath and over came grab em by the "*ussy." I think the American people deserve far better than these two ends of the spectrum. We the people can do FAR FAR better in the next cycle...we just need to find that leader.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Think about this...in the last election we had to choose between a guy in Bidens sad shape and a guy who offended everyone but the die hards in every other breath and over came grab em by the "*ussy." I think the American people deserve far better than these two ends of the spectrum. We the people can do FAR FAR better in the next cycle...we just need to find that leader.[/QUOTE]
I lost hope in that possibility when Joe Lieberman (who I liked as a political official) was basically ostracized from the party.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I wouldn't have voted for a democrat even if it was nice guy Joe Lieberman, I think you are STILL thinking I'm some closet liberal...lol, not. When I tell you I'm not voting for a certain person it means I'm abstaining from voting at all for POTUS in the next election if he's on the ballot.

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
I wouldn't have voted for a democrat even if it was nice guy Joe Lieberman, I think you are STILL thinking I'm some closet liberal...lol, not. When I tell you I'm not voting for a certain person it means I'm abstaining from voting at all for POTUS in the next election if he's on the ballot.
He's just reinforcing the earlier point I brought up about his "side" seeing anyone left of Trump as the "other side"... over and over and over... If you ain't for Trump, you're a librul!

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
He's just reinforcing the earlier point I brought up about his "side" seeing anyone left of Trump as the "other side"... over and over and over... If you ain't for Trump, you're a librul!
The funny thing is that Trump really is...a social librul...and I'm not. The cult is strong in some of these people.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Now please show me where I stated or even inferred "if you ain't for Trump, you're a librul".
------------------------------------INSERT JEOPARDY "THINK" MUSIC HERE--------------------------------------------

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
I never stated nor inferred I would vote for Lieberman, just that I liked him as a political official and it really says a lot about the direction of that party when even he is basically ostracized.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Now please show me where I stated or even inferred "if you ain't for Trump, you're a librul".
------------------------------------INSERT JEOPARDY "THINK" MUSIC HERE--------------------------------------------
You referred to one of the most ideologically conservative posters on the board as liberal because they are done with Trump. I don't see how you can even begin to argue that you didn't do it. Because you did and anyone reading this board saw it.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I never stated nor inferred I would vote for Lieberman, just that I liked him as a political official and it really says a lot about the direction of that party when even he is basically ostracized.
You were implying that I'm a Democrat because you threw leadership that is not in my party into this thread. I don't personally care who the Democrat's have in office because I don't expect them to uphold my values because they don't share them. The ONLY issue I'm sharing with you is that Trump doesn't either and this party under Trump no longer shares my values either unless they ditch him and the former southern democrat cult that follows him and get back to their roots.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
You referred to one of the most ideologically conservative posters on the board as liberal because they are done with Trump. I don't see how you can even begin to argue that you didn't do it. Because you did and anyone reading this board saw it.
Wrong Professor Know-it-All. I referred to him as liberal because virtually all of his recent comments not only focused on bashing Trump (something liberals do), but also failed to criticize Biden and liberal policy in the same manner, particularly since they are the party currently in charge of the executive AND legislative branches. Nice effort though. By the way, have you seen his voter ID card or any of his recently completed ballots to support his allegation of being a Republican?

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
You were implying that I'm a Democrat because you threw leadership that is not in my party into this thread. I don't personally care who the Democrat's have in office because I don't expect them to uphold my values because they don't share them. The ONLY issue I'm sharing with you is that Trump doesn't either and this party under Trump no longer shares my values either unless they ditch him and the former southern democrat cult that follows him and get back to their roots.
No, your current argument and my response is about my previous comment regarding Lieberman, not you, so please stay on topic.

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Wrong Professor Know-it-All. I referred to him as liberal because virtually all of his recent comments not only focused on bashing Trump (something liberals do), but also failed to criticize Biden and liberal policy in the same manner, particularly since they are the party currently in charge of the executive AND legislative branches. Nice effort though. By the way, have you seen his voter ID card or any of his recently completed ballots to support his allegation of being a Republican?
We don't need to see his voter ID. We have YEARS of his posting history to go off of. Either Rack is a republican or he's managed to successfully troll us all without missing a step for the last several years until you came along and "exposed" him as a closet liberal... I think I'll go with the former and I'm betting most other posters that have been here since prior to 2020 would agree with me.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
We don't need to see his voter ID. We have YEARS of his posting history to go off of. Either Rack is a republican or he's managed to successfully troll us all without missing a step for the last several years until you came along and "exposed" him as a closet liberal... I think I'll go with the former and I'm betting most other posters that have been here since prior to 2020 would agree with me.
Fair enough. And in the meantime just keep sweeping the abysmal Biden political performance under the rug so you both can pretend it's either not happening or it's still Trump's fault. You both also might even convince yourselves the latest spending package won't even cost a penny.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Dude are you really this thick? Wow man. The point I'm making as not only a traditional Christian conservative republican but also an American is that I have no real party right now if we allow Trump to be our leader again...it has nothing to do with the other party whom I almost NEVER agree with and still don't...AND, that it has everything to do with the fact that Conservative media has somehow left reality to anti-vax wacks and that is souring more than half of their voting base with the biggest divisive message I've seen from them in my lifetime...divide and conquer needs to end from the party that used to hold up the values of sanity and reason...Basically if WE throw Trump back in the race we lose most sane and reasonable conservatives completely to the sidelines until he's gone. I have ZERO faith or interest in what the Dem's do, they have no baring on my hopes for the future of the country because I've never seen them as anything but what they are currently...a party of people who divide, think government is the end all be all...

SO I'm speaking out to folks like you in order to help...and that maybe just maybe you will stop listening to garbage designed to make you hate rather than love and disdain rather than understand and advance. This gives our party the best chance to actually make a difference and advance our positive, life, and productive agenda for a bright American future. Staying, as a party, in the status quo of the Trump years leads us to a perilous future, not a productive one.

Why would I care what Biden has done, he's doing exactly what I expected he would...nothing well. This is why I voted for the other party right down my ballot. It's like Christians who get upset that sinners sin...well what do you expect from them...we need to love them where they are until they see the light...You, and other Trump cultist, should know better, that's why I'm addressing the R's in this forum and not trashing the D's.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Dude are you really this thick? Wow man. The point I'm making as not only a traditional Christian conservative republican but also an American is that I have no real party right now if we allow Trump to be our leader again...it has nothing to do with the other party whom I almost NEVER agree with and still don't...AND, that it has everything to do with the fact that Conservative media has somehow left reality to anti-vax wacks and that is souring more than half of their voting base with the biggest divisive message I've seen from them in my lifetime...divide and conquer needs to end from the party that used to hold up the values of sanity and reason...Basically if WE throw Trump back in the race we lose most sane and reasonable conservatives completely to the sidelines until he's gone. I have ZERO faith or interest in what the Dem's do, they have no baring on my hopes for the future of the country because I've never seen them as anything but what they are currently...a party of people who divide, think government is the end all be all...

SO I'm speaking out to folks like you in order to help...and that maybe just maybe you will stop listening to garbage designed to make you hate rather than love and disdain rather than understand and advance. This gives our party the best chance to actually make a difference and advance our positive, life, and productive agenda for a bright American future. Staying, as a party, in the status quo of the Trump years leads us to a perilous future, not a productive one.

Why would I care what Biden has done, he's doing exactly what I expected he would...nothing well. This is why I voted for the other party right down my ballot. It's like Christians who get upset that sinners sin...well what do you expect from them...we need to love them where they are until they see the light...You, and other Trump cultist, should know better, that's why I'm addressing the R's in this forum and not trashing the D's.
You want to whine and get angry about me not knowing you to understand you're a conservative, yet in the same stroke of the keyboard you tell me I "hate" have "disdain"?? Oh the irony. And you want to talk about hate? Okay, how about the "hate" liberals spew when someone supports Trump policies. Literally just using the word Trump in any positive manner incites hate and disdain from liberals who then feel the need to let them have it with both barrels. As a genuine conservative who is fair minded, certainly you can't disagree with that, or will you? Seriously, Trump has literally no say in policy or this country's affairs, yet based on comments from this board you would think he initiated The Final Solution. Don't try to bring that "hate" and "disdain" argument here because it's really not valid.

Nov 6, 2010
Why not vote libertarian?? I know it's a meaningless vote, but I keep hoping that enough people will get tired of the two choices and the party will start to gain a little steam. Has to start somewhere.