Men's Golf Regionals

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

87Poke

Greenhorn
Mar 3, 2022
Edmond
Tough draw - Top 5 tough but Ohio State Duke and Northwestern in the next five troublesome. Not being a conspiracy guy.... but I think we are going to get the wrath of the NCAA for a while after our validated response to the basketball probation.

Also worried what the NCAA is going to do with us in baseball as retribution

Aug 26, 2004
Tough draw - Top 5 tough but Ohio State Duke and Northwestern in the next five troublesome. Not being a conspiracy guy.... but I think we are going to get the wrath of the NCAA for a while after our validated response to the basketball probation.

Also worried what the NCAA is going to do with us in baseball as retribution
Disagree. Looks fairly good across the board. I don't believe the NCAA is hindering OSU. OSU is hindering themselves.
http://golfstat.com/index.cfm?event=public.teamRanking

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
There is top 5.

There is everyone else. Make no mistake. We use the big 12 to get our lineup ready for NCAA. If we win yaaay. If not we know who is not pulling weight

LakeCowboy

#golfschool
A/V Subscriber
May 14, 2009
Edmond, OK
There is top 5.

There is everyone else. Make no mistake. We use the big 12 to get our lineup ready for NCAA. If we win yaaay. If not we know who is not pulling weight
Only one week of the year matters for Bratton in college golf. That’s what happens when you’re a powerhouse program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 9, 2004
Yeah, Georgia Tech killed it today. Should be fun to follow tomorrow.
Go Pokes!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited: