Men's Basketball Jaxson Robinson Transfer Portal

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 23, 2010
Looks similar to the Newton kid with just picked up from Cuse. But with many open schollies left, I don't see why you don't take good athletes with good size that can shoot the ball. Particularly with a kid who still has four years of eligibility.

Jan 13, 2008
Corinth, TX & Graz, Austria
Looks similar to the Newton kid with just picked up from Cuse. But with many open schollies left, I don't see why you don't take good athletes with good size that can shoot the ball. Particularly with a kid who still has four years of eligibility.
Newton is a PF, while Robinson is a SG/SF and is considered a 3pt scoring threat. Robinson was also a top 100 player and 4* out of high school.

OU fans are all over every post about Robinson and their new coach seems to be doing well in the portal.

Sep 23, 2010
Newton is a PF, while Robinson is a SG/SF and is considered a 3pt scoring threat. Robinson was also a top 100 player and 4* out of high school.

OU fans are all over every post about Robinson and their new coach seems to be doing well in the portal.
Moser is definitely working the portal better than Boynton at the current moment. But he lost a lot so has more starting spots to entice recruits with. Still, I would like to see us get the portal going like other Big 12 schools are.

Sep 1, 2007
Denver, CO
Moser is definitely working the portal better than Boynton at the current moment. But he lost a lot so has more starting spots to entice recruits with. Still, I would like to see us get the portal going like other Big 12 schools are.
I’m hoping it’s the lingering sanctions that are impacting recruiting because this years cycle has been brutal. The team is a couple pieces away from being pretty darn good but not sure those pieces will come. Still time though.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
I’m hoping it’s the lingering sanctions that are impacting recruiting because this years cycle has been brutal. The team is a couple pieces away from being pretty darn good but not sure those pieces will come. Still time though.
Honestly I think the dead period where the coaches can't travel has hurt more than the sanctions.