Matt Wells fired

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Yes, Kliff Kingsbury. Get fired from Tech only to end up as head coach of an NFL team.
Came here to say the same thing, thanks for taking care of it for me.

I think it speaks volumes about the coach and the situation. With the repeated failure of TTech and the turnaround job Kliff is doing in AZ. It going to take something special to get them decent again.
Let it be a lesson to OSU and other schools. When you fire the best coach in schools history like Mike Leach it’s not always easy to replace him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nov 6, 2010
Let it be a lesson to OSU and other schools. When you fire the best coach in schools history like Mike Leach it’s not always easy to replace him

Yea, I think this is right. It was really funny when I went to Ames this weekend. The general consensus among their fans was how good a coach Gundy was. Even as we were leaving the stadium and they had won, I overheard one of their fans saying "Gundy is one heck of a coach, he almost pulled that off." Perspective is a funny thing I guess.

Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa

Yep happened to Kansas as well. I’m sure I can drum up others if I applied some think juice.

Apr 7, 2006
I think I know who you all are looking for...

Clint Chelf:

Rocket arm
Get away from the cops speed
Wears a mean jester hat
Rides a Vespa like a boss
Has a MF Choo Choo train (or something like that)

Oct 30, 2007
I think I know who you all are looking for...

Clint Chelf:

Rocket arm
Get away from the cops speed
Wears a mean jester hat
Rides a Vespa like a boss
Has a MF Choo Choo train (or something like that)
Man, what I wouldn't have given for a prime Clint Chef this year.
Think about this massive fail by the coaching staff. We apparently do not have a QB on the team that is 1:1000 as good as Clint.

Massive coaching fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 9, 2013
Apparently other Big 12 coaches on the hot seat are Kleinman at KSU and Brown at WVU. TT probably wants to hire another coach quickly. If Aranda and Campbell leave for LSU and USC, Big 12 will have many new HC next year.
Brown just got a 25 million dollar extension. hes going nowhere.'
I am hearing TCU will fire Patterson soon, as in before the end of the season.

Dec 2, 2008
SC
Brown just got a 25 million dollar extension. hes going nowhere.'
I am hearing TCU will fire Patterson soon, as in before the end of the season.
If TCU is going to fire him, they need to do it soon. It’s a much better job than TT. If they wait too long, they may be kicking themselves in the arse.