Matt Gaetz under investigation for sex trafficking

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Confession letter written by Joel Greenberg in the final months of the Trump presidency claims that he and close associate Rep. Matt Gaetz paid for sex with multiple women—as well as a girl who was 17 at the time.
“On more than one occasion, this individual was involved in sexual activities with several of the other girls, the congressman from Florida’s 1st Congressional District and myself,” Greenberg wrote in reference to the 17-year-old.
“From time to time, gas money or gifts, rent or partial tuition payments were made to several of these girls, including the individual who was not yet 18. I did see the acts occur firsthand and Venmo transactions, Cash App or other payments were made to these girls on behalf of the Congressman.”
The letter, which The Daily Beast recently obtained, was written after Greenberg—who was under federal indictment—asked Roger Stone to help him secure a pardon from then-President Donald Trump.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Confession letter written by Joel Greenberg in the final months of the Trump presidency claims that he and close associate Rep. Matt Gaetz paid for sex with multiple women—as well as a girl who was 17 at the time.
“On more than one occasion, this individual was involved in sexual activities with several of the other girls, the congressman from Florida’s 1st Congressional District and myself,” Greenberg wrote in reference to the 17-year-old.
“From time to time, gas money or gifts, rent or partial tuition payments were made to several of these girls, including the individual who was not yet 18. I did see the acts occur firsthand and Venmo transactions, Cash App or other payments were made to these girls on behalf of the Congressman.”
The letter, which The Daily Beast recently obtained, was written after Greenberg—who was under federal indictment—asked Roger Stone to help him secure a pardon from then-President Donald Trump.
This story makes no sense.
  1. Gaetz isn’t a liberal democrat.
  2. How did he get a minor for sex acts without visiting Comet Ping Pong Pizza with Podesta?
  3. No cannibalism
Obviously this is an attempt by the Deep State to deflect attention from the real perpetrators like Bill Gates and Hillary.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
So what do you do when you find out the girl you are paying to have sex with lied about her age and is only 17....well you end all communication until her 18th bday and then START PAYING HER AGAIN.

1619794323988.png

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
For a good time, go watch his interview with Tucker again and realize the dinner date with Tucker that Gaetz brings up probably involved an underage girl, or at least an 18 year old that was being paid. "I have no recollection of that"...still so great. He knew immediately that he was about to be boned if he admitted being there with Gaetz and this girl.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
For a good time, go watch his interview with Tucker again and realize the dinner date with Tucker that Gaetz brings up probably involved an underage girl, or at least an 18 year old that was being paid. "I have no recollection of that"...still so great. He knew immediately that he was about to be boned if he admitted being there with Gaetz and this girl.
Watch the Gaetz interview with Tucker....where Gaetz insist he was being extorted. Yeah for $250k for a Pardon by Roger Stone for a Pardon to cover up his crimes.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
The guy even screen shot his text messages with Roger Stone...Notice he has a setting turned on the phone to make the message auto delete after 30 min...but he wasn't lying when he said come Jan 21st he was on his own and would do what ever was in the best interest of himself and his family.

1619798251120.png

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
So I guess I can see now where Joel Greenburg got the idea to screw over himself and take down Gaetz with him. 10 days after Trump left office Joel was still trying to figure out why He and Gaetz didn't get a pardon.....He learns in this text exchange with Roger Stone, that Gaetz had told Stone not to help Joel and that Gaetz wouldn't help him either.
1619808676138.png