Matt Gaetz under investigation for sex trafficking

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
Extort, not bribe. His claim, anyway. He also demanded the FBI release all the recordings made on the wire his father was wearing. This could get interesting, but more likely to get nauseating. From his denials it sounds like he was 'dating' an 18 year old. Because that's A-OK.
Oh, don't you know about Gaetz's 'son' Nestor? Gaetz took him in when the boy was 12. A Cuban immigrant who's mom died. Well, maybe she died, he's not sure. Oh, wait, he's the younger brother of an ex-girlfriend. She didn't die, but he doesn't know where she is. He adopted him. Well, he said he did. But then changed his mind. And no, he doesn't have any paperwork for him. Here's a recent picture with Don Jr and Nestor in the middle.

1617302889152.png

For all the howling the Q-crowd has done about pedo democrats in the halls of power.... I'm not hearing a whole lot about an unwed congressman living with a 12 year old boy that's not his son who's also facing allegations of child molestation.

Last edited:

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
Oh, don't you know about Gaetz's 'son' Nestor? Gaetz took him in when the boy was 12. A Cuban immigrant who's mom died. Well, maybe she died, he's not sure. Oh, wait, he's the younger brother of an ex-girlfriend. She didn't die, but he doesn't know where she is. He adopted him. Well, he said he did. But then changed his mind. And no, he doesn't have any paperwork for him. Here's a recent picture with Don Jr and Nestor in the middle.

View attachment 89657

For all the howling the Q-crowd has done about pedo democrats in the halls of power.... I'm not hearing a whole lot about an unwed congressman living with a 12 year old boy that's not his son who's also facing allegations of child molestation.
Sorry, I thought the sarcasm of my "A-OK" was fairly obvious, but maybe not. The whole Nestor deal is really odd. Probably grooming Nestor to be governor of FL some day. Or maybe he just enjoys grooming him in general.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Sorry, I thought the sarcasm of my "A-OK" was fairly obvious, but maybe not. The whole Nestor deal is really odd. Probably grooming Nestor to be governor of FL some day. Or maybe he just enjoys grooming him in general.
I think your point is valid. I don't know enough about the story to pass judgment but if he was taking a 17 or 18 year old girl on "business" trips-her age may or may not make it legal but it's still really creepy.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
Apologies, I knew you were being sarcastic. I was just piling on! My bad for the confusion. :D

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Honestly where is the sex trafficking is bad crowd on this?

Epstein was a monster. Everyone agrees on that. I've been trying to hold back on this guy because he claimed someone was trying to blackmail him and there might be some validity to that. But if he's being charged then a lot of that goes out the window. He is innocent until proven guilty but you don't get charged with sex trafficking unless the evidence is pretty solid.

So it's really strange that for all the people who were quick to cast stones at Epstein that this has gotten absolutely no traction.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Epstein was a monster. Everyone agrees on that. I've been trying to hold back on this guy because he claimed someone was trying to blackmail him and there might be some validity to that. But if he's being charged then a lot of that goes out the window. He is innocent until proven guilty but you don't get charged with sex trafficking unless the evidence is pretty solid.

So it's really strange that for all the people who were quick to cast stones at Epstein that this has gotten absolutely no traction.
Epstein had already been proven to have been a bad person. I can't speak for others, but I've been waiting to see how things shake out. If the guy is found out to be guilty then send him to genpop and let him have some jail justice.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005

Q Anon crowd is eerily silent on all of this. They have been looking for the child sex ring and here it is!

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor

If he's being blackmailed it's him sending himself the demands.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
If he's being blackmailed it's him sending himself the demands.
You can be guilty of a crime AND be getting blackmailed for it.

I bet that is the case in this particular situation.

Just what my gut tells me.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
The investigation of Gaetz came out of evidence uncovered while his buddy Joel Greenberg was being investigated.

Greenberg had originally plead not guilty. However, Greenberg's attorneys and the Prosecutors office said in court they expect Greenberg to change his plea to Guilty. He is currently being charged with stalking, illegally obtaining info on a person, identity theft and sex trafficking of a minor.

They have not said if him changing his plea from Not Guilty to Guilty is any way linked to a Plea Deal or a cooperation agreement in another case..but he is expected to change his plea.

One can prob assume at this point he is turning over evidence or info on other people trying to get a better plea deal if he cooperates.

https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/1380208888407031819