Matt Gaetz under investigation for sex trafficking

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I wouldn't.

He still violated several laws if that was the case.

Would anyone be okay with an elected representative violating the law by engaging in prostitution?
That is what I was getting at, the team protecting was at an alarming level in this thread earlier
I saw people saying that we should wait to find out the truth if I remember correctly(don't feel like going back to re-read it all). I say the same as I have, if he's guilty, then he should be gone and doing jail time.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
This is fun for you?
Absolutely, watching all this head exploding outrage is great! The only thing that will top it is when this guy comes out and says he's found Jesus, or is going into therapy for sex addiction and then watch all the conservatives on here be ready to put him on the ballot in 2024, LOL.
Doubt the guy will get much more than dog catcher if he's guilty.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Absolutely, watching all this head exploding outrage is great! The only thing that will top it is when this guy comes out and says he's found Jesus, or is going into therapy for sex addiction and then watch all the conservatives on here be ready to put him on the ballot in 2024, LOL.
No heads are exploding.

All I see is people rightfully calling the allegations for what they are if true....creepy and illegal....and you trying to argue that they are neither.

*shoulder shrug*
When jd and I agree wholeheartedly about this, you know you are on the wrong side of it.