Malcom R

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 1, 2022
Moore
Just now watching the Lions play the Falcons on NFL network and man that #44 for the Lions is everywhere. Seems he's in on every play. Sure looks familiar. Lol. He's making a name for himself for sure.

Jan 1, 2022
Moore
The Lions were better last year, young also, so here's hope for them and Malcom that they turn it around. I wish they had a better QB. Actually I'd love to Mason get traded to the Lions. A fresh, fair start would do him good. Mason and Malcom, the Motor city turnaround. And don't forget the pistons took Cade to save them.

Oct 1, 2006
USA
Malcolm may actually be in the perfect place for him at this point in his career. Dan Campbell is a coach that values hard-work and grit more than most. It's also a place where he can come in and make an immediate impact. I don't know if that opportunity would be there in say Tampa or Los Angeles.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
I was a Lions fan while Barry was there. Hung on a bit while Pettigrew played there. Loved Megatron. I’ve kept up with them, but wouldn’t call myself a true fan. Malcolm may change that.

On a related note, I thought it was pretty cool how they surprised Chris Spielman to let him know he was being inducted into their Hall of Fame. He works with the Lions’ front office and thought he was doing a promo.

The Poke

Territorial Marshal
Jun 4, 2007
Broken Arrow, Ok
Malcom is on
Chris Spielman would like a word.
Others will start to make the same comparison you did. Malcom is only 1" shorter and 2 pounds lighter than Spielman was in his playing days. I believe Spielman did just fine and expect the same will happen with MRod.

I've been a Bills fan since Thurman and loved it when Spielman came over.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Malcom is on

Others will start to make the same comparison you did. Malcom is only 1" shorter and 2 pounds lighter than Spielman was in his playing days. I believe Spielman did just fine and expect the same will happen with MRod.

I've been a Bills fan since Thurman and loved it when Spielman came over.
One of my boys is a Lions fan and the other is a Bills fan. Until the recent Bills’ success, we were NFL gluttons for punishment.