Make up games

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
Oh, and while we're at it, apparently the bracketologists still don't like us much.
That’s crazy to me. We were an 8 seed going into last night, beat a top 20 team and stayed an 8 seed.
I have to assume that bracketologists are expecting us to struggle in our last 4 games. We should see a bump in seeding if we find a way to get a couple wins.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Oh, and while we're at it, apparently the bracketologists still don't like us much.
That’s crazy to me. We were an 8 seed going into last night, beat a top 20 team and stayed an 8 seed.
I have to assume that bracketologists are expecting us to struggle in our last 4 games. We should see a bump in seeding if we find a way to get a couple wins.
I would assume if we lose the next four we’ll be moved to a 9 or 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 8, 2012
Fort Worth
It sucks playing Baylor from a conference seeding perspective (with the assumption that you lose), but on the other hand, as far as NCAA tournament resume goes. It's a HUGE opportunity to increase your seed if you win and basically it hurts you none if you lose.