Majorie Taylor Greene Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
So, are you saying those things didn’t happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some did and some didn't. It doesn't change the fact that you are a Q follower and either have mental health issues or are an absolutely convincing troll. Nothing you say should be taken seriously.
Either way, it’s fun for me

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
This is how MTG and QBert got elected to Congress as Lawmakers: voters like this. Neither of those two has any concept whatsoever of the Law, let alone critical thinking or community service/development. One shakes drinks as a barkeep, and the other flips tractor tires in her gym. Why are they the loudest voices we hear out of Congress? Because they're speaking brilliantly, or because they're total fools? We're in a very low place as far as standards go. Evangelicals need to pull their heads out of the sand and look closer at the people they're supporting. Intolerance is all the evidence anyone needs to vote this trash out of office.
It starts with the media ignoring their nonsense. That's how we got Trump by the media not doing it.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Go look. You just keep saying these type of things. It’s all there. Just because someone doesn’t spoon feed it to you, doesn’t mean it is not there.

So Kenedy was an inside job and our government publicly admitted to it?

Is the moon landing real? Did we allow Pearl Harbor to happen because Roosevelt wanted us in the war? Was 911 an inside job as well? Was Pizzagate real?

You're coo coo for cocoa puffs.
You do know we were involved in WWII before pearl harbor right? All it did was legitimize the war in the eyes of the public and the government took advantage of the situation to fully engage us in the war.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
You do know we were involved in WWII before pearl harbor right? All it did was legitimize the war in the eyes of the public and the government took advantage of the situation to fully engage us in the war.

So, we allowed Pearl Harbor? You’re implying it, but not stating it explicitly.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

So, we allowed Pearl Harbor? You’re implying it, but not stating it explicitly.
No. I'm saying that we weren't innocently doing nothing before that and after it, the government took advantage to get us all in. NEVER have I implied, insinuated, nor even hinted, that we let it happen. We were caught off guard horribly. I think we knew the Japanese might do something, but were totally unaware of what they were capable of, i.e. the wholesale undercover movement of their fleet the way they did, and the use of kamikaze pilots.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
No. I'm saying that we weren't innocently doing nothing before that and after it, the government took advantage to get us all in. NEVER have I implied, insinuated, nor even hinted, that we let it happen. We were caught off guard horribly. I think we knew the Japanese might do something, but were totally unaware of what they were capable of, i.e. the wholesale undercover movement of their fleet the way they did, and the use of kamikaze pilots.

Then your point is unnecessary. @cowboyinexile was bringing up conspiracy theories not motives for entering the war. The way you responded sounded like you were lending credence to the conspiracy theory.

Did we allow Pearl Harbor to happen because Roosevelt wanted us in the war?

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Then your point is unnecessary. @cowboyinexile was bringing up conspiracy theories not motives for entering the war. The way you responded sounded like you were lending credence to the conspiracy theory.
Yep.

For the record I may disagree with @wrenhal politically but I don’t think he’s a crazy Q theory type person. People tend to get caught up defending their side so it happens.

Feb 15, 2007
Ex #1 lives in Paulding County. She would be in 100% agreement.
I lived in Paulding County 25-30 years ago. Our reps at the time were Newt Gingrich and then Bob Barr. Things have apparently gone down hill. Had the misfortune of serving one week on a Paulding County grand jury. That was an eye opener.