Majorie Taylor Greene Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 7, 2008
Ask MTG in court if she told Trump to invoke martial law on Friday. Jan 6 committee releases texts of MTG telling Meadows Trump needs to invoke martial law on Monday...
1650914541955.png

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
How to one up the "What difference, at this point, does it make" defense. :facepalm:

Smurfing politicians. I detest them all.
the most amazing political line of all time for me was Bill Clinton's "it depends on what your definition of "is" is"
to this day I can't believe he got away with saying that. But this is like her lawyers trying to restrict evidence in a case because she answered "I don't recall" to the question.

If we threw out all the evidence because a politician said "I don't recall" we would have NOTHING but speculation. Have these lawyers even ever watched a Senate confirmation hearing and how far "I don't recall" approach gets you??

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Why is this misleading MTG? Because you are quoting some Rando on Twitter who LITERALLY calls himself a "professional fake doctor"
https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1533606140982054914
Scrolling through the replies, the ratio of "sees it's fake" to "thinks it's real" is truly saddening...