Majorie Taylor Greene Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
I don't like or not like her. I don't pay attention to her. But whatever.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk
Whatever indeed. You realizing you’re posting in a thread dedicated to her lunacy, right? But you don’t pay attention to her. Haha!

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
this is why I don't want people carrying guns in public...LOL
https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1513928618082250759?s=20&t=F_aE1LCLWLdiU5DHQ5Ms6g

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
"The American people are fed up with this over-dramatization of a riot that happened here at the Capitol one time, they are sick and tired of Jan. 6 — it's over, OK?"

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said joining the military is like “throwing your life away” as a result of President Biden’s foreign policies.

Is she required to say something stupid everyday?!...or is that a personal goal?!...

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
"The American people are fed up with this over-dramatization of a riot that happened here at the Capitol one time, they are sick and tired of Jan. 6 — it's over, OK?"

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said joining the military is like “throwing your life away” as a result of President Biden’s foreign policies.

Is she required to say something stupid everyday?!...or is that a personal goal?!...
Trump pays her for every brain cell she kills. She must be rolling in it by now.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
MTG’s hearing is underway to determine whether she should be disqualified as a candidate for re-election. She’s dodging questions mostly. Unless the plaintiff(?) brings in some evidence that forces her to admit or deny his questions, it’s all going to be her claiming she doesn’t recall anything.