Majorie Taylor Greene Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
I really like Arcteryx too, I have a good fall jacket from them, I would put them above North Face anyday of the week. Maybe it is because I associate North Face with fraternity and sororities for the most part. Not all bad people of course, but I had my fair share of 'experiences' in college from frat bros on the strip.
Yeah North Face retail stock that you find in stores like Dicks and the like are basically town jackets or resort front side jackets.

Aug 11, 2004
Enid, OK
www.faulklawfirm.com
I have no idea how McCarthy doesn't publicly excoriate her. When is enough going to be enough? I am a completely disillusioned republican who hates that our leaders have no nads to fight back against this nonsense because some moron made it somehow acceptable. These people are supposed to be better than us, instead some places have elected the absolute worst of the worst, and the ones in charge don't care to call them out.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
I have no idea how McCarthy doesn't publicly excoriate her. When is enough going to be enough? I am a completely disillusioned republican who hates that our leaders have no nads to fight back against this nonsense because some moron made it somehow acceptable. These people are supposed to be better than us, instead some places have elected the absolute worst of the worst, and the ones in charge don't care to call them out.
Case in point.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Closer to Stillwater today than I was last year
This surprises no one. It's sad and a bit terrifying, but these types of people wouldn't be getting elected all over the country if they didn't represent the views of the average Republican.
Which is why I am no longer a Republican

sent from Tapatalk penalized by wearing a mask

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
This surprises no one. It's sad and a bit terrifying, but these types of people wouldn't be getting elected all over the country if they didn't represent the views of the average Republican.
Her mannerisms, voice inflection, humor, etc. all remind me of a middle schooler trying to impress their “friends” with put downs and immaturity. It’s so juvenile and should be below an elected official. Yet it’s the hallmark of her and MTG.

OrangeAggie

Assistant to the Moderater
A/V Subscriber
Feb 6, 2004
Edmond
Her mannerisms, voice inflection, humor, etc. all remind me of a middle schooler trying to impress their “friends” with put downs and immaturity. It’s so juvenile and should be below an elected official. Yet it’s the hallmark of her and MTG.
It's a style of right wing punditry that's been enormously popular for decades. Trump broke the barrier into politics and now these bimbos are cashing in. Literally all you have to do is insult liberals, memorize a few memes and talking points, wave a gun around, and boom, you're in Congress.

The Republican party has become an absolute caricature of itself.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
Which is why I am no longer a Republican

sent from Tapatalk penalized by wearing a mask
What happened to the smaller government and balance budget republicans? That was (I thought) the vast majority of our party. I don't ever hear the words 'balanced budget' anymore. Or even 'tax and spending cuts'. I hear bullspit like this most recent soundbite and "Trump will make us strong" or "Democrats eat babies".

I said it back in July and I'll say it again - Republicans have no defining principles other than "I hate the democrats". And they are still going to win in 2022. That's how stupid/inept democratic leadership is. It's digusting.

Mar 11, 2006
John McCain snipped mine
IMO, there are few elected leaders that deserved our respect more than McCain. 15 years ago I thought he and Joe Lieberman truly showed how you can be effective without being just a dyed-in-the-wool partisan.
I didn’t agree with everything he did (although most), but I think he did what he thought was best for the country.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Well, that’s a whole other ball of wax. I respected McCain, and I assume your issues with him were policy, not character or an existential threat to democracy.
As a military hero he was amazing. But I think he gave the roadmap for political opportunists

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
As a military hero he was amazing. But I think he gave the roadmap for political opportunists
Wow. Other than him picking Palin as a running mate (which I think he regretted), I have no idea what you’re talking about.

PS: personally, I think Newt Gingrich gave the roadmap.