Majorie Taylor Greene Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 29, 2016
US
We seem to be slipping more and more into Idiocracy, it baffles me how this women is an elected offical in Georgia....:facepalm:
This is where we're at right now, as a whole. No one is left out of the loop. We are experiencing a reality based on a thin veneer of lies and illusions. A world where greed is our God and wisdom is sin, where division is key and unity is a fantasy, where the ego-driven cleverness of the mind is praised, rather than the intelligence of the heart.

Both the GOP and Dem party are culpable, along with the media apparatus. Sheep mentality via citizens, too.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
It really is insane how much Republicans have hand waved away with Trump. If you would have asked me five years ago how bad things could possibly get, never in my wildest dreams would I have said oh just a President who cowtoes to white supremacist groups, conspiracy theorists, and a cult... and refuses to acknowledge the results of an election and organizes a stop the steal rally the day of certification where he encourages his followers to storm the nation's Capitol, oh and some of those followers were definitely there to assassinate elected officials and also they killed a cop or two. Oh yeah, and the vast majority of Republicans would STILL approve of him. Yeah, I never would have guessed it could get that bad.
Trump is the world's sorest loser. He could have helped the country a lot by conceding before leaving office. Instead, he doubled down in being a sore loser from soliciting vote fraud by asking Georgia officials to find him nearly 12,000 votes. Fight false fire with real fire. What a classless low and stupid way to look even weaker and more defeated.

The people who still support Trump surely have his same morals and will gladly and shamelessly go to his rallies. I couldn't relate to Trump for sure ever since 2016 when he said in a debate that wages are too low.

Trump has said before that nobody knows what is up or down. He was only talking about himself and his supporters.

Last edited: