MAGA party

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
That is a serious allegation if true......how could Trump give away part of a country he isnt the leader of ?
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1570165112723447810?t=zvgbL5ukGGxo4itvDTdD7g&s=09

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Trump warns of ‘big problems’ if indicted, says he’d still run for office

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-justice-department-investigation-fbi-search/
In the interview with Hewitt, Trump also said he “would have no prohibition against running” for office if he were indicted. “It would not take you out of the arena,” Hewitt said, trying to clarify the former president’s position. Trump replied, “It would not.”

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
you can't make this $&!# up...
...Trump said in an interview for the book that the idea to buy Greenland was his own idea.
“I love maps. And I always said: ‘Look at the size of this. It’s massive. That should be part of the United States,’” Trump reportedly said.
A former Department of Homeland Security official said in 2020 that Trump called Puerto Rico “dirty” and asked to trade it for Greenland after officials visited the island following the hurricane.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Marjorie Taylor Greene shares a video in which she appears to kick a youth activist
Early Thursday evening, U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene shared a video on Twitter of her in a heated exchanged about gun control with three young activists outside the Capitol earlier that day.

In the tweet, Greene, a Georgia Republican, also wrote, "These foolish cowards want the government to take away guns & the rights of parents to defend their children in schools."

Roughly 25 minutes later, Marianna Pecora, who was one of the people arguing with Greene in the video, replied: "Did she literally just tweet out the video of her kicking me?"

Video shows a heated conversation on gun control
Pecora, 18, is the deputy communications director for Voters of Tomorrow, a group focused on youth voter turnout. She and others from her group were in Washington, D.C., this week to lobby for youth rights.

In the 2:54 minute clip, Pecora appears to have walked in front of Greene to ask, "How does the second amendment prevent gun violence?" while filming the congresswoman's reaction.

Greene responded, "Excuse me, out of the way, excuse me," to which Pecora begins to stumble and said, "Oh my God." Later, Pecora moves out of the way and accuses the congresswoman of kicking her.

The video does not directly show physical contact between Pecora and Greene.

The sides don't agree on what happened
Nick Dyer, Greene's communications director, told NPR that the allegation that Greene kicked Pecora was "absolutely ridiculous" and called it a "lie."

Pecora told NPR she is physically fine, but "a little shaken" emotionally.

"It's incredibly disheartening to me that a member of Congress has so little respect for the people of our country that she finds it acceptable to turn to trying to hurt them," she wrote in an email.

On Thursday evening, Santiago Mayer, the executive director of Voters of Tomorrow who was also involved in the verbal altercation, said, "To answer the most prevalent question about pressing charges: we're talking to our legal team and keeping our options open."

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
you can't make this $&!# up...
...Trump said in an interview for the book that the idea to buy Greenland was his own idea.
“I love maps. And I always said: ‘Look at the size of this. It’s massive. That should be part of the United States,’” Trump reportedly said.
A former Department of Homeland Security official said in 2020 that Trump called Puerto Rico “dirty” and asked to trade it for Greenland after officials visited the island following the hurricane.
I love this so much. Because it shows ignorance in multiple ways.
1: You can't 'buy' Greenland. Trump doesn't understand it's already it's own autonomous zone governed by Denmark.
2: "It looks so big on a map".. Trump doesn't understand what a Mercator projection is.
3: Trump doesn't understand that Greenland is mostly uninhabitable.

Fun fact: anytime you try to display a three dimensional object (earth) on a two dimensional space (map), the image has to be warped. Dropping a dimension has to be accounted for. There are multiple ways you can make this trade-off. The Mercator tradeoff is that you don't have to warp the shape of any landmass, but you have to adjust their relative size, particularly around the poles. But I'm guessing Trump the self-proclaimed genius didn't know any of this.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
MTG is probably the most annoying person in congress.
But those two “journalist/activists”in the videos are idiots.
Creating and faking outrage does not help their cause.
ohh it is one giant pile of Stupid right there in that video. Just happens to be a member of Congress kicking an 18 yr old in the middle of all the stupid.

This video is just chocked full of morons......Political Labels be damned...they are all freaking morons. And what happens when you get a bunch of Morons together...well stupid things....like kicking an 18 yr repeatedly.

I EXPECT better of ANY member of Congress.....and I expect that of ANY elected official. They Represent the US population as a whole and we should expect for them to act like that at all times.

Even when they are surrounded by idiots.

UrbanCowboy1

Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
https://twitter.com/mmpadellan/status/1570545401341841408
Definitely not a fan of hers, but the implication in the tweet is that she told him to leave because he's hispanic. 100% not true. She said if you don't like the 2nd amendment or guns, then why not move to another country that doesn't allow them. And to be honest, I agree with that sentiment.

Last edited:

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Definitely not a fan of hers, but she the implication is that she told him to leave because he's hispanic. 100% not true. She said if you don't like the 2nd amendment or guns, then why not move to another country that doesn't allow them. And to be honest, I agree with that sentiment.
ok I can get behind that. I don't think the 2A comment had anything to do with his heritage.

but not when she starts kicking the girl in the second video...That is where I draw the line....and their reason for her kicking the girl was "You can't block a member of Congress" What ?? HAH

UrbanCowboy1

Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
ok I can get behind that. I don't think the 2A comment had anything to do with his heritage.

but not when she starts kicking the girl in the second video...That is where I draw the line....and their reason for her kicking the girl was "You can't block a member of Congress" What ?? HAH
Agreed on her general nastiness. And I'm sure she DOES think he should leave if he's hispanic. She's been vile and vulgar ever since she stepped into the spotlight. I only meant that this particular case isn't an example of that.