MAGA party

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Matthew Walsh is an American right-wing political commentator and author. Walsh hosts The Matt Walsh Show podcast and is a columnist for The Daily Wire. He has authored four books and starred in The Daily Wire documentary What Is a Woman?

The Daily Wire is an American conservative news website and media company founded in 2015 by political commentator Ben Shapiro and film director Jeremy Boreing. The company is a leading publisher on Facebook, and produces podcasts such as The Ben Shapiro Show

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
@CowboyJD I'm not crazy in thinking that't not how any of this works right? Isn't this an insane suggestion from legal scholar ?

https://twitter.com/newsmax/status/1578359417329836032
Dershowitz jumped the shark years ago.

I'm not about to waste my time watching the video trying to dig out whether or not there is any cogent, coherent actual legal analysis in there. The quoted part in the tweet is more a political statement than a legal one. Of course, they don't have to charge one of them in order to charge the other from a legal perspective, but providing legal analysis isn't what he does anymore. He's a political pundit. I don't listen to the opinions of political pundits and hacks.....at all....regardless of affiliation.

And Newsmax putting a guy on with so many deep connections to Epstein while at the same time trying to connect so many others to the scumbag is a bit sickening to me.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Dershowitz jumped the shark years ago.

I'm not about to waste my time watching the video trying to dig out whether or not there is any cogent, coherent actual legal analysis in there. The quoted part in the tweet is more a political statement than a legal one. Of course, they don't have to charge one of them in order to charge the other from a legal perspective, but providing legal analysis isn't what he does anymore. He's a political pundit. I don't listen to the opinions of political pundits and hacks.....at all....regardless of affiliation.

And Newsmax putting a guy on with so many deep connections to Epstein while at the same time trying to connect so many others to the scumbag is a bit sickening to me.
He is often brought up on this board as a legal pillar of our society. I think you are right. He jumped that ship long ago and is nothing more than a Partisan hack.

This is being presented as a legal argument and is nothing more than Opinionated Propaganda

Nov 6, 2010
He is often brought up on this board as a legal pillar of our society. I think you are right. He jumped that ship long ago and is nothing more than a Partisan hack.

This is being presented as a legal argument and is nothing more than Opinionated Propaganda
Well he did state pretty specifically he was basing his opinion on the political optics of indicting one over the other, not any legal reason.