MAGA party

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
If only you had seen the memes he was too cowardly to leave up and he's now feigning ignorance. Too afraid of the ban hammer I suppose.
There's still an f-bomb on a post that he failed to clean up.

what? lol what other usernames? in that case i guess all of u are one person too. see how fucking stupid you sound?
If any "snowflake" is interested in causing him trouble.

I'm still trying to figure out if this is an undercover "libtard" trying to mimic a Magastanian or if it's a real Magastanian sacrificing one of his/her socks to rage against the machine and let his/her Q Freak Flag fly.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
I'm pretty sure we used to have a republican party that was low taxes, low government spending, low government interference in personal matters. A party that used common sense and rational western thinking to promote policy. Where could it be? Oh, that's right. It was taken over by those that want to 'hurr durr, own the libtards'.

I swear if I see another "BUT BOTH SIDES ARE BADDD" post my head is gonna pop off. The Republicans created this monster of Trump because they continually pushed their base to the right. If they would drop the schtick of stolen elections and censoring their own party members, they'd win every election in a landslide. Reasonable people want reasonable politicians and policies. Both sides aren't bad. Trump is bad. The far left is bad. Those aren't the only two options, but Trump has MADE those the only two options.
Tell me about Reagans spending like a drunk sailor in a bar and how that fits conservative ideals. Explain how his war on drugs and growing government to do it fit conservative ideals. Tell me all about Bush's spending and creating the patriot act growing government leaps and bounds. Tell me about these great conservatives that gave anything more than lip service to conservative ideals. Don't even get me started on Nixon he made the ones that followed him look like conservative saints.

In my lifetime I have only seen conservative rhetoric with very little conservative policy. Both parties spend like crazy and grow government while taking away our rights. At least the democrats are honest about it.

Tell me about those great conservatives of the past.

I'll give you Gingrich and the contract with America that he forced down Clintons throat. That went out the window as soon as Bush took office.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
What the Eff?

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1575200242688876544?t=F5LtPsWHSBPbh_0rQjWCQg&s=19
So real patriots think the US Government is guilty of actions against Russia and needs to answer for that? I'm sure there is more to this but MAGA has turned into communist sympathizers with a mainstream voice? How is that restoring the ideals of anything in our post WW2 history that made us great?

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
So real patriots think the US Government is guilty of actions against Russia and needs to answer for that? I'm sure there is more to this but MAGA has turned into communist sympathizers with a mainstream voice? How is that restoring the ideals of anything in our post WW2 history that made us great?
Not exactly what they are saying if you have been following them. They are accusing the people in power right now of trying to provoke WW3.

There is also an element that is sympathetic to Russia. They are pretty loud but seem to be a small group.