MAGA party

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
What does that mean, what are moderate republicans? People who bow down to democrat policies and agendas? People who support censorship of free speech and taking away second amendment rights? Who in your opinion is a moderate republican?
George Bush is a good moderate Republican...I used to think he was pretty far out there

Now I'm 1000% sure Bush would be a perfect Moderate Republican today

Today's RINO is tomorrows Democrat..and Mango Mussolini has already labeled everyone in the GOP who doesn't support him a RINO

cowboyairman4

Banned
Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Stillwater, OK
George Bush is a good moderate Republican...I used to think he was pretty far out there

Today's RINO is tomorrows Democrat..and Mango Mussolini has already labeled everyone in the GOP who doesn't support him a RINO
HOW is he moderate? what policies make them moderate?

Dont talk about words or tweets, lets talk policy. JT is asking (im pretty sure) about policy, not whether or not they are good/nice people or make you feel good.

cowboyairman4

Banned
Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Stillwater, OK

Bush was a warmongerer too btw lol Trump is not. not sure how thats lost on you.

Sep 22, 2018
Tulsa

So what did Bush do that makes him a moderate republican? Do you not realize that the political space has completely shifted in the last 10 years? What are the policies that moderate republicans support?

Apr 14, 2009
Most all republicans are right wingers. You know topical wingnuts!
Anyone that supports the rump and his ilk are stupid as bricks.
Now we know why Putin wanted the rump to be president. How do you think rump would respond to his buddy Vlad invasion of the Ukraine?

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
So what did Bush do that makes him a moderate republican? Do you not realize that the political space has completely shifted in the last 10 years? What are the policies that moderate republicans support?
You didn't get the joke did you...yes the political landscape has changed in 10 years ....and since Trump soo much more that now I would consider George Bush a moderate Republican

That was the joke bada bum

cowboyairman4

Banned
Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Stillwater, OK
Most all republicans are right wingers. You know topical wingnuts!
Anyone that supports the rump and his ilk are stupid as bricks.
Now we know why Putin wanted the rump to be president. How do you think rump would respond to his buddy Vlad invasion of the Ukraine?
wait… you still think the Russia collusion thing was real? welcome to 2022 buddy, either that or go back under your bridge.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
CowboyJD is so cool, I wish I had his level of Troll. I got reported and slapped on the wrist for the very thing he is doing but whatever this place is a joke.
You are a laugh riot.

There is no way to avoid laughing at you.

It’s like watching a zany sock puppet show.

Sep 22, 2018
Tulsa
You didn't get the joke did you...yes the political landscape has changed in 10 years ....and since Trump soo much more that now I would consider George Bush a moderate Republican

Honestly it’s hard to catch jokes like that now, but I see what you are saying.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
What are the policies that moderate republicans support?
Well, for one they support not trying to undermine our system of elections with premeditated lies. Second, they would want to avoid having citizens try to invade the Capitol aiming to prevent the peaceful turnover of power. Because, once we lose those things, no other policy matters. We are done.