Loyal & True. Cowboy Basketball 20’-21’ Season Ends in a Second Round Exit against Oregon State. Pokes Finish 21-9 Overall. Proud and Immortal #NewEra

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 17, 2011
I don't get how shaka didn't prepare them for this. A lower seed will never change their style of play because if they do, they will most likely lose. ACU didn't do anything different.

Last edited:

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
You’re not gonna like this, but Illinois does. And since they changed to that system, they have been one of the more dominant defensive teams on top of running the Underpants offense, which I think is a VERY good system.
In this case, I'm glad we played (and won) a game against that defensive scheme. Our guys will know what they're up against, and it won't be as mentally novel and frustrating. Obviously they'll be up against better talent, but the scheme part will at least be familiar.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
Alright, alright, alright!!!

typical trap game. Big name in-state school vs nobody- ACU came to leave it all on the floor- and they did- and most of what was left on the floor was uT blood !!!

MAM is actually putting a lot of pressure on them with the dribble, as scary as it is.
Yeah, but he need to look to pass the ball. He’s a terrible FT shot and pretty weak to the rim in traffic.
This is funny. I think one poster above argues with himself. One post asked why mam is passing the ball and a few posts later he was wondering why mam is putting the ball on the floor and driving.

Wasn't one of you, it's just funny to see the back and forth. No one can figure out what mam should be doing.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Should not be handling the ball, period!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk