Looking for exact 2007 Nike Sideline Visor

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 11, 2022
Livingston, MT
Good morning everyone, I'm looking to see if anyone has an old 2007 Nike Sideline Visor (pictured below) sitting in a closet that they never use anymore, willing to sell and ship to me in Montana? (or even to just let me borrow/rent and I can return)

I've already sourced the exact orange polo and trying to complete the outfit to celebrate my upcoming 40th birthday.

I know I could have posted in the memorabilia forum but seems it barely gets any action so sorry for spamming here. Hopefully someone will come through, feel free to send me a message to my inbox. Thanks in advance!
Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 10.46.25 AM.png

Thanks in advance!

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
Good morning everyone, I'm looking to see if anyone has an old 2007 Nike Sideline Visor (pictured below) sitting in a closet that they never use anymore, willing to sell and ship to me in Montana? (or even to just let me borrow/rent and I can return)

I've already sourced the exact orange polo and trying to complete the outfit to celebrate my upcoming 40th birthday.

I know I could have posted in the memorabilia forum but seems it barely gets any action so sorry for spamming here. Hopefully someone will come through, feel free to send me a message to my inbox. Thanks in advance!
View attachment 96871
Thanks in advance!
You have to promise to get the haircut, as well!

(but no, I don't have one)

Mar 30, 2005
7 Island Suite

View attachment 96871
Thanks in advance!

I turned 40 myself last month. Your celebration is much better than mine!