Looking for 2 bedlam.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

tony6777

Anthony
A/V Subscriber
Aug 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I've got 4, they're on Ticketmaster, section 108, row 11, as priced. I'll negotiate because TM takes 10%. Sell outside of TM, I even got a parking pass I can throw in.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Found them. We are close to you which is nice. I’m bringing two high school seniors for their college tour. Not quite sure I want them that close to me. Just kidding, at these prices, maybe I should sell mine. Im going to look for cheaper ones and pass yours on to a buddy that enjoys the game. These kids don’t care that much. Appreciate the fast reply.

tony6777

Anthony
A/V Subscriber
Aug 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Found them. We are close to you which is nice. I’m bringing two high school seniors for their college tour. Not quite sure I want them that close to me. Just kidding, at these prices, maybe I should sell mine. Im going to look for cheaper ones and pass yours on to a buddy that enjoys the game. These kids don’t care that much. Appreciate the fast reply.
Re-evaluated my pricing, relisted.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk