Lions linebacker Malcolm Rodriguez: What we learned from his college film

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Dub

Deputy
May 31, 2007
Palo Alto, CA
www.pillowfight.us
https://theathletic.com/3406655/2022/07/11/lions-malcolm-rodriguez-linebacker-oklahoma-state/

The Lions entered the 2022 NFL Draft looking for players who could help them accomplish their short- and long-term missions. The trick, of course, was finding those who might do both at once.

Enter rookie linebacker Malcolm Rodriguez. Rodriguez, a 5-foot-11, 232-pound tackling machine from Oklahoma State, joined Detroit in the sixth round (No. 188). The Lions are still searching for long-term solutions at inside linebacker. One could be Rodriguez. Another could be second-year linebacker Derrick Barnes. Both are behind veteran Alex Anzalone on the depth chart. The Lions need long-term solutions and, in the short term, a more intense atmosphere in the position room...

Aug 26, 2004
https://theathletic.com/3406655/2022/07/11/lions-malcolm-rodriguez-linebacker-oklahoma-state/

The Lions entered the 2022 NFL Draft looking for players who could help them accomplish their short- and long-term missions. The trick, of course, was finding those who might do both at once.

Enter rookie linebacker Malcolm Rodriguez. Rodriguez, a 5-foot-11, 232-pound tackling machine from Oklahoma State, joined Detroit in the sixth round (No. 188). The Lions are still searching for long-term solutions at inside linebacker. One could be Rodriguez. Another could be second-year linebacker Derrick Barnes. Both are behind veteran Alex Anzalone on the depth chart. The Lions need long-term solutions and, in the short term, a more intense atmosphere in the position room...
I need your log in. ;)

Jun 14, 2011
I need your log in. ;)
Not sure of your browser, but if you use Firefox, pressing F9 will toggle the page to "reader view" which displays primarily the text while eliminating the ads, and you can bypass many paywalls as a result. Worked for me on this one.

Jun 4, 2014
Dallas, TX
NGL, I’ve been lurking the Lions fan pages…Barry and M-Rod from college, Stafford from HS, need to just commit to my fandom. The fan base is excited for their new direction and I’m starting to buy in. Jerry Jones just keeps eating my soul.