Lincoln Riley’s attempt at a brisket...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
You dont need to. The proof is in the pudding. I could post a dozen other people saying the same thing, including both local and national pundits who have reputations of being in the know instead of providing a single source who threw out a handful of names that didnt even include the guy they hired.

It's all good, you want to play ignorant and there's really no reason to stop you.
Lol ignorant? Here’s the ignorant proof test..

Has Gundy’s named never been mentioned as a candidate in head coaching job searches?

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
You dont need to. The proof is in the pudding. I could post a dozen other people saying the same thing, including both local and national pundits who have reputations of being in the know instead of providing a single source who threw out a handful of names that didnt even include the guy they hired.

It's all good, you want to play ignorant and there's really no reason to stop you.

Has Gundy’s named never been mentioned as a candidate in head coaching job searches?
Not by a single person who has a clue. Unless you have discovered something new since the last ridiculous attempt you made

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
You play a child’s game, picking and choosing the rules as you go along. It’s really is very Sooner of you.
Sounds to me like you're the one playing the game. And it's irrelevant anyway, just like your coach and 'job openings' dont go well together..

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Sounds to me like you're the one playing the game. And it's irrelevant anyway, just like your coach and 'job openings' dont go well together..
But your coach and a crime infested program are like peas and carrots.
Players from Alabama and Clemson don’t ever do stupid stuff and get into trouble.

Good lord..... THEY ARE ALL ANGELS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
I can’t provide irrelevant proof of Gundy. What I can and easily produced was big media outlets including him as a candidate to fill coaching vacancies. Something you and typical goontard didn’t think existed.

Only a child would make such an accusation and then say the sources don’t count. Midnight Toker shouldn’t be your screen name here. Midnight is way past your bedtime, kid.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Congrats on finding google results for your stale turd of a coach. That sure shows how much he is a valued and coveted cog in your system. I’ll bet the Poke faithful all love him and cherish his contributions to the cause. You guys have done a phenomenal job keeping him in Stillwater despite the constant static revolved around him being targeted by multiple organizations because they see future and excitement written all over him.

I’m glad I got to type that out because I’m not sure I could recite all of it with a straight face or without a thick blanket of sarcasm.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I can’t provide irrelevant proof of Gundy. What I can and easily produced was big media outlets including him as a candidate to fill coaching vacancies. Something you and typical goontard didn’t think existed.

Only a child would make such an accusation and then say the sources don’t count. Midnight Toker shouldn’t be your screen name here. Midnight is way past your bedtime, kid.
No, you did not produce "big media outlets" including him in anything. ESPN, now that's one big media outlet. Fox sports? big media outlet. But you couldnt even produce one, much less multiple media outlets. What you found was a single sports writer who tweeted his opinion, and as it turns out, that opinion had no basis in reality as he clearly had no clue who auburn was going to hire. Do not embellish the quality of your sources. What you say and what you produce are two different things. the fact that of all your searching, this was the best you could come up with kind of exemplifies the stupidity of your argument. Try harder or admit you were wrong and move on.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Congrats on finding google results for your stale turd of a coach. That sure shows how much he is a valued and coveted cog in your system. I’ll bet the Poke faithful all love him and cherish his contributions to the cause. You guys have done a phenomenal job keeping him in Stillwater despite the constant static revolved around him being targeted by multiple organizations because they see future and excitement written all over him.

I’m glad I got to type that out because I’m not sure I could recite all of it with a straight face or without a thick blanket of sarcasm.

The Trial Lawyers of America, Norman Chapter would like to thank all fans of the men of goon and the women of goon for their undying devotion to supporting equal opportunities for young felons in training and the coaches that bring them to town. In particular The Trial Lawyers of America, Norman Chapter is deeply indebted to Barry Switzer (a multiple time honoree as our Most Likely Individual to bring criminal activity to our area) Bob Stoops (BOBBY, the most awesome dude to ever bring in those high quality intra-gender felons), and now we get to say 'Thank You Lincoln!' you have successfully completed the cadet program in Norman and have topped both Barry and Bob with your players' inspiring marijuana-firearms-burglary-female assault quadfecta in one event. We know you can't smoke meat worth a hoot, but your players not only like to smoke they like to get creative on a bender, AND DURING SPRING PRACTICE, you crazy guy what a coaching find you are. Just keep bringing us those perps so we can keep jing-a-linging down to the bank and our donation will be in the mail.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
No, you did not produce "big media outlets" including him in anything. ESPN, now that's one big media outlet. Fox sports? big media outlet. But you couldnt even produce one, much less multiple media outlets. What you found was a single sports writer who tweeted his opinion, and as it turns out, that opinion had no basis in reality as he clearly had no clue who auburn was going to hire. Do not embellish the quality of your sources. What you say and what you produce are two different things. the fact that of all your searching, this was the best you could come up with kind of exemplifies the stupidity of your argument. Try harder or admit you were wrong and move on.
I produced a google search link with a list that goes multiple pages. TG trashed pistols firing blog which referenced a national sports reporter that you don’t like because he made me right and you stupid again. Lol

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Not by a single person who has a clue. Unless you have discovered something new since the last ridiculous attempt you made
You can't say never, and then change the criteria once proven wrong.
Yes it's a technicality, but never say never if you aren't sure.
Just admit you're wrong and move on. Man you sound like one of my toddler's when proven wrong and they keep saying "uh-huh".

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Just admit you're wrong and move on. Man you sound like one of my toddler's when proven wrong and they keep saying "uh-huh".

Then the toddler man starts picking and choosing which professional sources count and which do not. Vicious titty baby cycle.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
If Gundy's name is never heard on the coaching carrousel then why did Holder pay him to stay twice?

You morons really think Holder would just take Gundy's word that he's been offered competitive P5 jobs?

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

It wasnt me. It was another poster. but I would imagine he used the term 'never' colloquially.

If Gundy's name is never heard on the coaching carrousel then why did Holder pay him to stay twice?

You morons really think Holder would just take Gundy's word that he's been offered competitive P5 jobs?
Secret meetings and outside interest in coach that doesn't make headlines is one thing, being legitimately mentioned in the coaching carousel in the media by actual people in the know is another. He leveraged Tennessee's publicly known interest into a raise and an extension.

being mullet's boss, it would be believable that holder would be privy to information not known to the public in regard to someone talking to one of his guys who is under contract.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

We’re the morons?

We’re not the ones sitting here defending Gundy.

That’s all on you guys.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
We’re the morons?

We’re not the ones sitting here defending Gundy.

That’s all on you guys.

Defending Gundy, huh? Your moronic post further proves me right. I haven't been defending Gundy. You said you never hear his name on the coaching carousel. I easily proved that wrong, then y'all started trying to say what professional sources count and do not count.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Y’all don’t even want Gundy.

The Pokes relationship with him is the very definition of codependency. You just did the whole “but he’s a good man” speech.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Y’all don’t even want Gundy.

The Pokes relationship with him is the very definition of codependency. You just did the whole “but he’s a good man” speech.

They truly are codependent. They know this is the best coach they have ever had, and will likely ever get. And mullet knows this is probably the best job he is going to be able to get at this point in his career. Probably should have looked harder at Tennessee, oh well. He is pretty loaded and money goes a lot further in Oklahoma