Lincoln Riley’s attempt at a brisket...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Or, the guy reporting his opinion is just that, his opinion. Posting a guys opinion doesnt mean gundy's name was mentioned by anyone in the know. you could have just as well cited a tweet made by your next door neighbor. this is equivalent to a bad photoshop.
Was Gundy's named mentioned?

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Ah yes. Reputable Pete Thamel. The reporter who threw out 9 random names for the Auburn job and none of them were the guy who actually got the job.

Great source, Whit.

Compelling and rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Or, the guy reporting his opinion is just that, his opinion. Posting a guys opinion doesnt mean gundy's name was mentioned by anyone in the know. you could have just as well cited a tweet made by your next door neighbor. this is equivalent to a bad photoshop.
Was Gundy's named mentioned?
Buy some guy on Twitter Who obviously had no clue. There are millions of Twitter accounts. Next.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Ah yes. Reputable Pete Thamel. The reporter who threw out 9 random names for the Auburn job and none of them were the guy who actually got the job.

Great source, Whit.

Compelling and rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m old enough to remember when LSU got told no nearly 9 times before settling on Les Miles.

You implied mentioned. I provided many mentions. Y’all are not smart enough for this game.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Buy some guy on Twitter Who obviously had no clue. There are millions of Twitter accounts. Next.
That eerily describes fanboys like Carey Murdoch, Dean Blevins or James Hale who were all Coach Log's brisket party complimenting it lack of moisture and proclaiming it a "blue chip" brisket.

Last edited:

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
You obviously thought it was a good source, because you thought it was good enough to hand TG an L. When all you did was serve that L to yourself.
Quality criteria was not set. TG said you never hear Gundy’s name. That was proven false whether you like the professional sources or not. I could go find shitty sources on your Lincoln Riley NFL argument, but I don’t really care about that. What I care about is you morons being wrong and it’s the easiest thing to do a lot.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
You obviously thought it was a good source, because you thought it was good enough to hand TG an L. When all you did was serve that L to yourself.
Quality criteria was not set. TG said you never hear Gundy’s name. That was proven false whether you like the professional sources or not. I could go find shitty sources on your Lincoln Riley NFL argument, but I don’t really care about that. What I care about is you morons being wrong and it’s the easiest thing to do a lot.
Nah. You never hear mullets name mentioned for jobs. Not legitimately obviously. Last time it was legitimate was Tennessee.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Nah. You never hear mullets name mentioned for jobs. Not legitimately obviously. Last time it was legitimate was Tennessee.
So you never hear it but it’s happened. What is the name of the weed you smoke? I want to go to weed store and have some too.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
So you never hear it but it’s happened. What is the name of the weed you smoke? I want to go to weed store and have some too.
it didn’t happen just because you said it did. It also didn’t happen just because some guy on Twitter said it did. Now if a bunch of guys on Twitter said it, OK, let’s talk. If actual reputable sources who are actually in the know, that’s also something better than what was provided. Next.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
it didn’t happen just because you said it did. It also didn’t happen just because some guy on Twitter said it did. Now if a bunch of guys on Twitter said it, OK, let’s talk. If actual reputable sources who are actually in the know, that’s also something better than what was provided. Next.
Awfully hypocritical of you (again lol) for your to take this stance and die on this hill after you swore up and down to Andy that Lincoln was contacted for NFL jobs with only hearsay and or Thames type sources.

Now tell me the strain you smoke. I want to get retarded too.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Awfully hypocritical of you (again lol) for your to take this stance and die on this hill after you swore up and down to Andy that Lincoln was contacted for NFL jobs with only hearsay and or Thames type sources.

Now tell me the strain you smoke. I want to get retarded too.
Everyone knows about the NFL’s interest in Riley. And you can pretend you didn’t know, that’s on you. If you really wanna play ignorant just to make a point. But perhaps you can tell me why Oklahoma extended him and gave him a raise twice after losing in the playoffs, after he already signed a five-year contract.

This is of course after Jerry Jones praising him. And of course after dozens of teams calling him and Expressing interest in his offensive philosophy. Nah. No interest there. View attachment 89827

Last edited:

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Everyone knows about the NFL’s interest in Riley. And you can pretend you didn’t know, that’s on you. If you really wanna play ignorant just to make a point. But perhaps you can tell me why Oklahoma extended him and gave him a raise twice after losing in the playoffs, after he already signed a five-year contract.

This is of course after Jerry Jones praising him. And of course after dozens of teams calling him and Expressing interest in his offensive philosophy. Nah. No interest there. View attachment 89827
In the spirit of you, I don’t believe Rob Goldberg.

Weed strain please.

Last edited:

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
In the spirit of you, I don’t believe Rob Goldberg.

Weed strain please.
You dont need to. The proof is in the pudding. I could post a dozen other people saying the same thing, including both local and national pundits who have reputations of being in the know instead of providing a single source who threw out a handful of names that didnt even include the guy they hired.

It's all good, you want to play ignorant and there's really no reason to stop you.