Lincoln Riley’s attempt at a brisket...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Quit changing the subject, proof of interest please
Already provided evidence. If you want to pretend that you have no idea that NFL teams have been kicking the tires on Riley, that's a you thing. Everyone else knows it, it's one reason why his 5 year 2017 contract was extended in 2019 after a bowl loss, and yet again in 2020 after a bowl loss. I guess they were doing that just for the hell of it, as a reward for losing in the playoffs. Nothing else explains it. Neither extension had a thing to do with riley's favorite nfl team being in the market. Because coaches never leverage such interest for a more favorable contract. I think the most likely explanation is that OU regents were just bored and thought he needed more money.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for proof of your accusations. There's still a harriet tubman $20 in it for you. Since you have a sudden keen interest in proving things.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Already provided evidence. If you want to pretend that you have no idea that NFL teams have been kicking the tires on Riley, that's a you thing. Everyone else knows it, it's one reason why his 5 year 2017 contract was extended in 2019 after a bowl loss, and yet again in 2020 after a bowl loss. I guess they were doing that just for the hell of it, as a reward for losing in the playoffs. Nothing else explains it. Neither extension had a thing to do with riley's favorite nfl team being in the market. Because coaches never leverage such interest for a more favorable contract. I think the most likely explanation is that OU regents were just bored and thought he needed more money.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for proof of your accusations. There's still a harriet tubman $20 in it for you. Since you have a sudden keen interest in proving things.
You haven't proven anything and you didn't pay up a fresh crisp Andrew Jackson when given proof. Oh the life of the Midnight Welsher

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

You haven't proven anything and you didn't pay up a fresh crisp Andrew Jackson when given proof. Oh the life of the Midnight Welsher
I would be delighted to pay up. Just gotta prove it. But I’m talking to a brick wall

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Proof of interest please.
TG said Gundy's name was never mentioned. I provided a link of google search results with lots of mentioning that disproves TG's dumb statement. Do with those as you will, but my discussion with TG is not your discussion with Andy. I'll leave you two to the no NFL teams ever offered Riley discussion.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Proof of interest in Gundy?
I did. She had unprotected intercourse with some guy named "Miggety Mike" in the bathroom of an apartment at a kegger in midwest city back in 1985. She said no though.

TG said Gundy's name was never mentioned. I provided a link of google search results with lots of mentioning that disproves TG's dumb statement. Do with those as you will, but my discussion with TG is not your discussion with Andy. I'll leave you two to the no NFL teams ever offered Riley discussion.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
I did. She had unprotected intercourse with some guy named "Miggety Mike" in the bathroom of an apartment at a kegger in midwest city back in 1985. She said no though.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
You know whose name you never hear on the coaching carousel?

The mullets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His name is never mentioned with a belly tat, but it has been for plenty of jobs on the carousel. In fact, it's been mentioned as recent as last year.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mik...&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on
Ah yes. The highly trafficked pistolsfiring blog and bleacher report.

It’s a wonder we didn’t remember those highly reputable sources.

A quick “Lincoln Riley NFL rumors” search yields far greater results. There’s a lot of want for him in the NFL. Hell, y’all don’t even want Gundy in Stillwater.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Ah yes. The highly trafficked pistolsfiring blog and bleacher report.

It’s a wonder we didn’t remember those highly reputable sources.

A quick “Lincoln Riley NFL rumors” search yields far greater results. There’s a lot of want for him in the NFL. Hell, y’all don’t even want Gundy in Stillwater.
Of course you’re not smart enough to open any of the articles or even continue scrolling to articles from websites that carry more weight.

Here’s what PF blog referenced. And here’s another L for you.

8BC25C4B-7CEA-4B48-BA1F-BB42C644BB5A.jpeg

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Of course you’re not smart enough to open any of the articles or even continue scrolling to articles from websites that carry more weight.

Here’s what PF blog referenced. And here’s another L for you.

View attachment 89802
Yes so Pete Thamel put a handful of guys on his short list for a job he has nothing to do with. Pretty awesome eh? Cool. Then they hired someone not on this list. Almost as if he had no clue .

Hell of an inside source that pete thamel. No wonder you shared this tweet.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Yes so Pete Thamel put a handful of guys on his short list for a job he has nothing to do with. Pretty awesome eh? Cool. Then they hired someone not on this list. Almost as if he had no clue .

Hell of an inside source that pete thamel. No wonder you shared this tweet.
Yeah. Sometimes schools get turned down by their top list candidates. I recall LSU getting like five or six no's before settling on Les Miles.

Again though.. TG specifically said, "you know who's name you never hear?" (implying mentioned due to reading online). I won again and it was the easiest thing I've done all year.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Yeah. Sometimes schools get turned down by their top list candidates. I recall LSU getting like five or six no's before settling on Les Miles.

Again though.. TG specifically said, "you know who's name you never hear?" (implying mentioned due to reading online). I won again and it was the easiest thing I've done all year.
Or, the guy reporting his opinion is just that, his opinion. Posting a guys opinion doesnt mean gundy's name was mentioned by anyone in the know. you could have just as well cited a tweet made by your next door neighbor. this is equivalent to a bad photoshop.