Lincoln Riley’s attempt at a brisket...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
I would hope to God he didn't do that in a pellet smoker. If so, OU needs to fire him immediately. You can't trust someone who can't run a pellet smoker to run a major college athletic team.

Reminds me of a guy I work with; told me once never trust a man that wears a belt AND suspenders. How can you trust a man who can't even trust his own pants?
What about that guy that can't figure out how to keep the sun out of his eyes without using a free hand? I bet he doesn't even know about the visors in his car.
1617901631915.png

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
I feel like the only person in america who would have eaten that without complaining. at least he can make some good bacon.
Nah.. there are tons of Sooners online complimenting that horrible piece of meat. Many of y'all would gladly eat it.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Thank god he can coach football.

What’d he make that in? A microwave?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel like the only person in america who would have eaten that without complaining. at least he can make some good bacon.
I’d have gladly sat down and ate that with a smile on my face while he filled me in on what he’s doing to reel in Malachi Nelson.

No sauce.

No water.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
I’d have gladly sat down and ate that with a smile on my face while he filled me in on what he’s doing to reel in Malachi Nelson.

No sauce.

No water.

Log: Well TG, I’m glad you asked. Nelson is a big brisket fan and he’s on his way over right now to eat with us. Think he’ll like my brisket?

TG: Fill me in, Log.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

No sauce.

No water.

Nelson is going to be a real, real, and i mean real good one. Dude is just a sophmore, and in the 1st half of last week's game, he was 13/13 for 376 yards and 7 touchdowns. No big deal. Then apparently because he's known for a high football IQ, he was the offensive coordinator calling plays for the 2nd half of the game. Only qb offer Riley has for the '23 class.

This run of Riley qbs is absolutely historical. At this point has there been a better qbs coach/recruiter in the history of cfb? And will this ever be duplicated? from Mayfield > Murray > Hurts > Rattler > Williams (assuming he's everything they say he is), 7 years of heisman quality qb play.

Quite a stark difference from 2014 where OU lost to lil bro at home behind their 3rd string qb who is now pro baseball player, Bell, who now plays tight end, and knight who left the team. I'm almost inclined to say it's not fair.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Nelson has apparently been in contact with all OU’s big targets and is a package deal with 5* WR Makai Lemon.

And yeah, the run of QBs is ridiculous. It’s a nice feeling to have the best QB developer in college football at the helm and players trip over themselves to play for him.

I’m not exactly mad about any of that.