Lets Go Brandon!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 6, 2010
I should also point out a growing group of people sharing the personal information of corporate employees of businesses the masses don’t like. They’re already openly discussing going after Pfizer and moderna employees at their homes. Once violence is openly discussed, that’ll get you a ban too.
Why???

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
The original conspiracy has morphed into a very subjective one depending on each participant.

The first conspiracy being that either a bio weapon has been deployed and either the vaccine is the weapon or is in response to the bio weapon, or this is a depopulation plan that’s been in the works by the ruling elites for quite some time.

I say very subjective because every time I ask a counter question like why hasn’t all the vaccinated been affected, and I get tailored responses. Like some people got saline only. Regardless of how it started and morphed, you don’t need to look hard at the protests/riots around the world against mandates. The Netherlands just let loose German shepherds on old ladies. Two people have set themselves on fire in protest. Macron is openly discussing making the unvaccinated pay heavily.

Those that lost loved ( conspiracy minded ) ones to COVID and/or the vaccine are hyperdaring each other and are trying to bring the pharmaceutical companies to the world courts for crimes against humanity. These people believe this virus is man made. They know the vaccine is. Throw in crazy town politics and free information and they are going to go after every target they perceive deserve it. The question is how many really feel this way? I can only pinpoint five hundred to a thousand on a given day. ( easy to do as they check mark the subject of interest on bio ). Could be bots I guess but then all the YouTube alternative sites wouldn’t be chalked full of the latest videos espousing Fauci and the CCP. In retrospect after typing this, I’d say the ratio that believe the majority of what I wrote are closely related to the same ratio of people that believe Joe isn’t the president. Maybe not the exact same people but close to the same ratios.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Freedom of speech is a helluva thing. Well…almost free. But like this right here

https://news.bitcoin.com/power-deficit-forces-crypto-miners-to-leave-kazakhstan/

Had zero idea Russian peace keepers were scrambling at this moment or that presidential palace is burning to the ground. Very interesting when you learn about the crypto giants. Could come here? Look who’s number 1 now.

Cnn is just getting this. GLP talked about it a lot as they’re all crypto freaks. That link will get you the real story how this is tied to the crypto wars. Crypto wars? Have you heard of those? I haven’t.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
By the way, go check out that Kazakhstan story I posted about last night. Dozens killed. Hundreds hurt since then. Something about some officers beheaded. The Russians are getting very upset with their orbital influences waning. Putin already has promise threatened nuclear ash if Ukraine accepts NATO and now this.

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
The question is how many really feel this way? I can only pinpoint five hundred to a thousand on a given day. ( easy to do as they check mark the subject of interest on bio ). Could be bots I guess but then all the YouTube alternative sites wouldn’t be chalked full of the latest videos espousing Fauci and the CCP. In retrospect after typing this, I’d say the ratio that believe the majority of what I wrote are closely related to the same ratio of people that believe Joe isn’t the president. Maybe not the exact same people but close to the same ratios.
So, 500-1000 don't believe Joe is President? I've been led to believe that about 50 million Republicans don't believe it! I'd bet 500-1000 is far closer to the truth.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
So, 500-1000 don't believe Joe is President? I've been led to believe that about 50 million Republicans don't believe it! I'd bet 500-1000 is far closer to the truth.
Sorry. That’s only the number of them I can estimate on a given day at GLP. (Godlikeproductions) Not sure you’ve read all of this but that’s my number one conspiracy forum. The number of those believing joe isn’t the president drops by about 10,000 every time Trump praises the vaccine.