Lets Go Brandon!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

LakeCowboy

#golfschool
A/V Subscriber
May 14, 2009
Edmond, OK
People are willing to boycott a company because they won't put a slogan on a golf ball that no one cares about?

This isn't directed at you but I can't imagine having that big of a sense of entitlement. It's like we have gone beyond "you can't make me" to "you have to do what I say". That is a total snowflake move, and it's over something no one really cares about.

Yeah both sides are full of snowflakes. We are a snowflake country now.

I'm not going to let my golf game suffer over a stupid phrase that I don't care about on either side.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I don't want any, but I've seen worse on their balls.

What's hilarious are the people saying they are going to boycott Titleist. That's going to last all of one round. TP5's have cover issues, Chrome Softs have concentricity issues. ProV's have zero issues.
People are willing to boycott a company because they won't put a slogan on a golf ball that no one cares about?

This isn't directed at you but I can't imagine having that big of a sense of entitlement. It's like we have gone beyond "you can't make me" to "you have to do what I say". That is a total snowflake move, and it's over something no one really cares about.

You know, at least they are just boycotting. Rather than suing them, as was done to the baker like 5 times.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Mar 11, 2006
I would have guessed he thought it meant “Kenneth, what is the frequency?”

https://twitter.com/danrather/status/1476399879979110400?s=21

Oct 6, 2012
Or maybe you make really uninteresting, uninformative, consistently biased posts that he sees while perusing the boards. That was my takeaway, and my own experience.
Sorry @TheMonkey, I had to do it. Purely in jest. It was more of a pot meet kettle statement. Everyone on the WN&P board post consistently biased posts. There is no middle ground on this board. That's why I come to mostly laugh at you guys. You all are so serious.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Or maybe you make really uninteresting, uninformative, consistently biased posts that he sees while perusing the boards. That was my takeaway, and my own experience.
I don't see you stalking my posts that aren't even about you or making pretty rude references about me. Guess I'm just a different type of person. Except with OU trolls, I only click positive based reactions to other's posts. Of course, I'm normally on Tapatalk and only see or click likes anyway. Only on web right now because I was trying to get the site to work. Apparently it was down for about 15 minutes earlier.
Go Pokes! Everyone have a great New Year's and lets stomp the Irish.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Sorry @TheMonkey, I had to do it. Purely in jest. It was more of a pot meet kettle statement. Everyone on the WN&P board post consistently biased posts. There is no middle ground on this board. That's why I come to mostly laugh at you guys. You all are so serious.
My focus was more on the uninteresting and uninformative aspects. I mention bias because it’s entirely predictable, so even more boring.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
So @CowboyJD, now you're stalking me and snoozing my posts?? Sad. Yet you are a lawyer huh? A professional ??
LOL...yes...that's what I'm doing. :blink:

You don't want people commenting on posts you make on a public message board....stop posting.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
I couldn't care less what people say but if they're going to do it, I'd rather people yell lets go brandon in public instead of throwing F bombs around where children can hear.
We have very different views on the fragility of children. This implies they're mature enough for these kinds of conversations, but not to handle hearing the f word. Instead, they should hear some substitute that will still have to be explained. If they aren't comfortable using that word in front of kids, maybe they shouldn't be using the other phrase either.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Nope, I don’t. Certainly not in this thread.

I see the same @#$&, different day, from both sides.

Let's not try to act like either party has got the market cornered on whining about meaningless stuff, manufactured "outrage", being a-holes, or anything like that.
Now your sounding like a crazy conspiracy theorist or just telling the truth it's pretty hard to tell anymore.