Kyler "Shortpants" Murray

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
May 28, 2010
Toker got banned? For what?
Toker? Banned? How and Why?
Some newb mod did it because I misspelled the word heck when I typed “he** giggity yeah”. With two Ls where the asterisks are.

Apparently, indirect inappropriate word usage like misspelling the word heck is frowned upon in the bedlam & flame board. It’s the Dawn of a new era of clean, child friendly flaming from now on.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Some newb mod did it because I misspelled the word heck when I typed “he** giggity yeah”. With two Ls where the asterisks are.

Apparently, indirect inappropriate word usage like misspelling the word heck is frowned upon in the bedlam & flame board. It’s the Dawn of a new era of clean, child friendly flaming from now on.
I've seen worse than that on here, but they do normally tighten down the closer to football season we get.

May 28, 2010

I've seen worse than that on here, but they do normally tighten down the closer to football season we get.
Been here a long time, it’s a first for me on this board. Its got to be a newb