Kyler "Shortpants" Murray

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

gundysburner

Territorial Marshal
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Agreed. I wouldn't be happy about it if I was a Cards fan. Brown isn't a franchise WR and Murray has only shown glimpses of being a franchise QB, as well as being a franchise crybaby.
Supposedly Murry and Brown are best friends, fwiw.

Bringing Brown in also doesn't erase the elephant in the room-Kingsbury's history of terrible finishes to the season.

Midnight Toker

Federal Marshal
May 28, 2010
Murray's got 99 problems, but money aint one
The $$ going to QB's is insane. Dude gets this kind of $$$ after shitting his pants in the playoffs, just wow. Good for him though.
I think that’s because most NFL contracts aren’t negotiated based off of past performance, but what they think you will be able to do for them moving forward.

I can think of some QBs who were super successful, and then got paid and then they kind of sucked after. Or maybe they didn’t suck, but they definitely didn’t play at the same high-level.

Maybe for Murray this will motivate him to win now that he and his grandkids are set for life.