KSU at OSU baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
That’s a great question. Haven’t seen much of him this year. He doesn’t have the rocket arm some of the other guys have, but he’s been out there in some big spots before.
Seems like I heard in a pre game at some point that he was having arm issues. Don’t remember for certain.

Apr 14, 2019
US
That’s a great question. Haven’t seen much of him this year. He doesn’t have the rocket arm some of the other guys have, but he’s been out there in some big spots before.
Seems like I heard in a pre game at some point that he was having arm issues. Don’t remember for certain.
I think he is healthy. And you are right - he is salty. Good kid. I heard a great student. Double major with high marks. Love our kids. So much more class and those red raiders.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Aug 9, 2011
Perry, OK
After missing the game Friday, this post is really what caught my attention....scary.
However, while setting up our corral today, it was sure nice to see #6 playing long toss.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Like I said before, he just had a sore arm from throwing that many pitches. He will be fine and nothing to be worried about.

pokefan05

Knickas on Backward
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa
Completely agree with this. Love that we started out hot, but also really like the fact that we had a down stretch mid season, because every team goes through it at some point. I think the reason we hammered KSU pitching this weekend was the fact that we just had our two toughest series of the year, where we saw major league pitching. Big step down from Vandy's 1 and 2 starters to KSU's rotation. Even the midweek game against MSU, our bats were hot, that was just a total pitching meltdown.

Apr 7, 2006
Completely agree with this. Love that we started out hot, but also really like the fact that we had a down stretch mid season, because every team goes through it at some point. I think the reason we hammered KSU pitching this weekend was the fact that we just had our two toughest series of the year, where we saw major league pitching. Big step down from Vandy's 1 and 2 starters to KSU's rotation. Even the midweek game against MSU, our bats were hot, that was just a total pitching meltdown.
In all honesty thats actually the good part- KSU has a good pitching staff. They are a ~3.5 era staff which is probably top third of the league. Josh said he believed entering the game Friday he believed Jordan Wicks was the 3rd best arm we'd seen all year behind Vandy's 1 & 2. He's thought by some to be a 1st rounder. We just seemed to start getting things together. We seem to do this sort of thing every year. Hopefully it continues to trend upward.